Carbolin 19, better than anavar..

sandman

Awards
Like a lot of supplements, the user feedback has been
a mixed bag. I used it for 12 weeks, consuming "maintenance" level daily
calories, which coincides with the study-group cited on the web-site. I, unfortunately,
did not experience results comparable to the study. Overall, based on my measurements, I
gained ~6lbs of muscle and lost ~4lbs of fat. The study group mean was an ~19lb swing
in body comp over 12 weeks. One significant factor relative to the study was that the data
was predicated on untrained participants. I'm 39 and have been lifting for 15 years (recreationally)...not
a "bodybuilder"; however, I do have a strong understanding of diet and training. I personally think that
colforsin has merit, but anyone expecting immediate significant body-comp changes will definitely be dis
enchanted. Also, I don't think that Carbolin is superior to cAMP based on anecdotal feedback. I will
be starting a 12wk cycle of cAMP next week, and will compare the efficacy to c-19.

The challenge that these types of products face, is that the lion share of users are young and impatient.
Consequently, if they don't see IMMEDIATE (14-30 days) body changes, they label the product as ineffective.
Bodybuilding is a lifestyle and more of these young guys need to employ a marathon approach as opposed to
an over-zealous sprint.

Indigo6

Awards
Gains for women?

Like a lot of supplements, the user feedback has been
a mixed bag. I used it for 12 weeks, consuming "maintenance" level daily
calories, which coincides with the study-group cited on the web-site. I, unfortunately,
did not experience results comparable to the study. Overall, based on my measurements, I
gained ~6lbs of muscle and lost ~4lbs of fat. The study group mean was an ~19lb swing
in body comp over 12 weeks. One significant factor relative to the study was that the data
was predicated on untrained participants. I'm 39 and have been lifting for 15 years (recreationally)...not
a "bodybuilder"; however, I do have a strong understanding of diet and training. I personally think that
colforsin has merit, but anyone expecting immediate significant body-comp changes will definitely be dis
enchanted. Also, I don't think that Carbolin is superior to cAMP based on anecdotal feedback. I will
be starting a 12wk cycle of cAMP next week, and will compare the efficacy to c-19.

The challenge that these types of products face, is that the lion share of users are young and impatient.
Consequently, if they don't see IMMEDIATE (14-30 days) body changes, they label the product as ineffective.
Bodybuilding is a lifestyle and more of these young guys need to employ a marathon approach as opposed to
an over-zealous sprint.
Went to the web site and saw a thread regarding Carbolin 19 use use for women. One female user claimed to gain five pounds of muscle in 2 months while on it. A couple of other posters questioned this. I'm sceptical also. Five pounds of muscle in two months, on a female? Boy, I don't know, seems doubtful.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say it sounded like a Camphibolic knockoff.

What WONT be sold with an ethyl ester these days?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I was going to say it sounded like a Camphibolic knockoff.

What WONT be sold with an ethyl ester these days?
Forskolin products has been sold previously. The main problem is the poor quality of the raw materials (unlike USP labs one).

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
an over-zealous sprint.
Slow, steady, and consistent.
I have so many friends my age (18-19) that juice, yet still i'm keeping up with them pretty good.
10 years down the line they'll have the bodies of underdeveloped teens.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A 19 year old with commen sense, refreshing.........

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Slow, steady, and consistent.
That's one of the best things I've heard in a while. It'll all pay off in several years.
A good natural base helps in sooooo many ways at that age.