trimax and sesathin

Seven11

Awards
will sesathin help fight the fat rebound effect when coming fo a trimax cycle?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but the only fat rebound effect you'll get when coming off Trimax is from poor nutrition and lack of cardio. A lot of people are serious when they cut, but as soon as they are done, they stop doing everything that helped them loose the fat. Obviously there will be a rebound effect.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but the only fat rebound effect you'll get when coming off Trimax is from poor nutrition and lack of cardio. A lot of people are serious when they cut, but as soon as they are done, they stop doing everything that helped them loose the fat. Obviously there will be a rebound effect.
I never realized that. Wouldnt you still have some rebound even if diet and cardio remain par just due to the thyroid surpression? I thought trimax caused a pretty severe and sometimes long recovery period to normalize thyroid function.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
i have never had a "rebound" of fat after a trimax cycle... if anything, i put on more muscle.. not trying to be all wonderful here.. just saying.. as always.. its about the life style you live.. and eating yada yada

studies have shown the thyriod to bounce back only after a couple of days of a "normal" eating cycle.... but just as i am sure you can find studies that say other wise.. but.. i have not had any issues

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Supression issues with Trimax are overblown. Not non existant, but overblown. Use it responsibly and you won't have any problems.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8