What do you guys think about these supps:

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
CoQ10
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in additions to its vital role in energy production.* Our Coenzyme Q10 is producted exclusivesly in Japan through a natural fermentation process and is USP grade.

FUZE
contains a high-potency blend of testosterone boosting furostanolic saponins. FUZE provides furostanolic saponins from a super-potent tribulus terrestris extract as well as two other rich sources, Dioscorea Deltoidea and Fenugreek. The advanced FUZE matrix has been shown to help increase natural testosterone production, build muscle, maximize sex drive and boost immune function.

Did any of you guys use these? How did they work? Did any of you guys stack it with SD?

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Or should I just stick with fenugreek vs. Fuze and ATP and 5-HTP vs. the CoQ10?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
CoQ-10 is a must when taking Red Yeast rice on PCT from SD (or any oral bad on lipids).

I'd think that everyone taking RYR have taken CoQ-10.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I use 100 mg of CoQ-10 but it's a supp that I can't really isolate and say what it does. I also take Hawthorne, Vit C & E, RYR, policosanol, celery, and fish oil for cardiovascular health so it's tough to say which is most responsible for keeping my BP and lipids under control.