PM fat loss formulas?

1. PM fat loss formulas?

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a PM fat loss formula. All I can think of is some fish oil caps before bed....

2. You could use sesathin, Lean Xtreme. Those are stimulant free which is what you want.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You could use sesathin, Lean Xtreme. Those are stimulant free which is what you want.
    I agree with this. Haven't utilized LX yet, but topical cortisol blockers + sesathin in the evening did a great job of absolutely negating fat gains during the course of a 11lb androgen free bulk.

4. Quote Originally Posted by uhockey
    I agree with this. Haven't utilized LX yet, but topical cortisol blockers + sesathin in the evening did a great job of absolutely negating fat gains during the course of a 11lb androgen free bulk.
    LX did the same for me
    I wish i had started it at the very beginning of my cycle...
  5. darius

HEAT doesn't give me much energy, but works well for killing the apeptite. Might be a good night time fat burner if it doesn't keep you up.

6. trimax, thermolife Dicana, SAN Thyro-Cuts.....

7. Dont forget Camphobolic...

8. Avant is supposed to be coming out with oral ab-solved fairly soon, might be a good one to lookout for.

9. LX is practically oral ab-solved already.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    LX is practically oral ab-solved already.
    Yes and a very good one. Results have been about the same than topical ab-solved for me, with probably a little edge in favour of Avant's topical.
    •   

11. the camphibolic works pretty well for me...that and some trans 7-keto

12. i wanted to start using a pm fat loss formula and then lift weights everyday to lose weight.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/con...t_type_id=5397

this article says that you can lose weight by lifting weights but do you think it will take less time if i use the formula?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 455
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 04:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:29 PM
  3. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
  5. Topical Fat loss formulas?
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27