Injectable L- Carnosine

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok I got a question about this stuff.

Does anyone know exactly how much should be injected in each muscle, and how soon before working out, and how often?

I have already read all the articles that give a bunch of information on how it works BUT NOT HOW TO USE IT.

Thanks

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
1-2g injected 45mins to a hour before comp seems to be the normal practice. Some athletes inject it in their quads or wherever they want to prevent lactic acid build-up. Others have said to inject it into the lips.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
A number of cyclists and runners prefer injections in the lips or even the cheeks as opposed to IM injections. The rationale is that it hits the bloodstream quicker and can be used as an alternative to IV injections.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
any one tried Cardispan (injectable ALCAR)?!

im thinking to try it

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
any one tried Cardispan (injectable ALCAR)?!

im thinking to try it
Cardispan is injectable L-Carnitine. I would expct ALCAR to burn quite a bit. Cardispan burns pretty bad so subsequently lots of people use lidocaine with it, I expect ALCAR to be no different. The traditional use is for site specific fat loss not for prevention of lactic acid burn. Perhaps you've confused Carnosine with Carnitine. What effect are you looking for?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I know they are different, but i thought they are both used for site specific fat loss. im thinking to use it during PCT. they sell this stuff in ebay for 22$.

do you know if they use injectable or topical lidocaine with it!?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I know they are different, but i thought they are both used for site specific fat loss. im thinking to use it during PCT. they sell this stuff in ebay for 22$.

do you know if they use injectable or topical lidocaine with it!?
Carnosine was primarily used by mid-endurance athletes to delay the onset of lactic acid buildup and subsequent burn. I haven't seen anyone use it for site specific fat loss with much success. OTOH the reports from injectable forms of Carnitine indicate that it works quite well. Most use an injectable Lidocaine so I'm not too sure how a topical would work. I would have some injectable Lido on hand just in case the Carn burning is unbearable.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Carnosine was primarily used by mid-endurance athletes to delay the onset of lactic acid buildup and subsequent burn. I haven't seen anyone use it for site specific fat loss with much success. OTOH the reports from injectable forms of Carnitine indicate that it works quite well. Most use an injectable Lidocaine so I'm not too sure how a topical would work. I would have some injectable Lido on hand just in case the Carn burning is unbearable.

Ok thanx bro, im thinking to try it after my cycle. Maybe i will keep a log on it here, and post some pics to see if it works.