Ergopharm AMP for weight loss

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I think no one used this seriously as an EC replacement. But if someone did, please post your feedback :)
I'm trying this right now because I wanted to try AMP anyway :)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would but after 3-4 days straight of taking it i feel so drained....

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i would but after 3-4 days straight of taking it i feel so drained....
I'm going for 2 weeks. Lets see how things going. Today i feel pretty good from the first dose. i felt something and thats a start.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PA said it was not meant to be taken everyday...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
PA said it was not meant to be taken everyday...
PA changed his mind after testing it for a little.
I would never have decided so if i wasnt sure its pretty safe to take ED :)

Anyway its effect is lasting quite long (more than the 6h i've been told)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how effective it is for a fat burning effect, but it definitely has a pronounced effect as far as appetite suppression is concerned. I can still eat on the stuff with no problems, but feel pretty much no hunger for prolonged periods.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I like it quite a bit. Don't use it every day, but good energy supp. I dose 4 caps pre-workout on intense days 3 X weekly when using it. Sometimes add vasopro 25mg for a fireball. Dunno about the actual fat burning properties other than the obvious.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get more of a mild 'sense of well being' after the stimulation of 2 caps starts wearing off. I feel it more if I take 2 around 8am, then one around 11am, then another around 1pm. Keeps the stimulation and mild euphoria going all day. I really only do that if I've had a bout of insomnia with only 2-3 hours sleep. I make it through the day as if I've had a full nights sleep. Except for the twitching... and itching... and voices...j/k!

Did PA really say he thought it was ok to take ED? By 'ok', I mean that it wouldn't lose it's effectiveness?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Did PA really say he thought it was ok to take ED? By 'ok', I mean that it wouldn't lose it's effectiveness?
Yes, i thought it was on musclegurus (his forum), but must have been on Avant or even on BB.com. By OK he meant that was safe enough.
I'm too lazy to search and I'l late for the gym. I take a third cap of AMP right now, some CM, taurine and go :)

back later! :)

Ceaze

Awards
I stack it with ephedrine + HEAT...feels pretty good

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I stack it with ephedrine + HEAT...feels pretty good
I wanted to avoid ephedrine this time, because my receptors are not clean from the albuterol weeks before.
I'm using AMP an E replacement. Lets see how it goes :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy ****, I hadn't quite tried stacking AMP with ephedrine and HEAT just yet, but I can just imagine how intense the buzz from that must be. I've stacked AMP+HEAT, and HEAT+ephedrine, but all 3 almost seems a little much, even for a stim junkie such as myself.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Found it:

"However i have spoken to enough people who have used it every day for weeks with fantastic results as far as weight loss, energy, and appetite suppression that i think it can be used as an every day (and even twice a day) diet pill."
and:
"yes it means more sales, and the definitely makes me happy. But i would not make the recommendation based purely on that - if it were not wise and beneficial to take everyday i would not recommend it"

Ceaze

Awards
Holy ****, I hadn't quite tried stacking AMP with ephedrine and HEAT just yet, but I can just imagine how intense the buzz from that must be. I've stacked AMP+HEAT, and HEAT+ephedrine, but all 3 almost seems a little much, even for a stim junkie such as myself.
Neither HEAT nor AMP have the effects on me that everyone else reports

SDUB611

Awards
I get run down after taking it for three to 4 days too. I get good appetite suppression when on it, but I get a rebound effect when not on it and my appetite comes back with a vengeance. I'll get way more hungry than I usually am. I am going to take it 2 days on and one day off and use hoodia on the off days which works pretty well at app. supp. for me too (though no thermo effect or energizing effect like AMP).

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I get run down after taking it for three to 4 days too. I get good appetite suppression when on it, but I get a rebound effect when not on it and my appetite comes back with a vengeance. I'll get way more hungry than I usually am. I am going to take it 2 days on and one day off and use hoodia on the off days which works pretty well at app. supp. for me too (though no thermo effect or energizing effect like AMP).
I get appetite loss for the second part of the day only (and not that much :) ). Today the effects of AMP were less pronounced, as expected. I dont think I'll ramp up more.
On the scale it seems to contribute so i'm pretty satisfied so far.

SDUB611

Awards
I seem to sweat a great deal more and get energy when I need it in workouts without feeling like my heart's going to explode like other stimulant-based supplements.