SD and Citrulline Malate?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I love the energy Citrulline Malate gives me. Take while on to combat lethargy? Wait for Pct? Any thoughts on this?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I love the energy Citrulline Malate gives me. Take while on to combat lethargy? Wait for Pct? Any thoughts on this?
It could help a little. Drinking green tea all over the day helps too. I always do both when i feel tired.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I just did Squats, one legged smith lunges, and hamstring curls with some Citrulline and my legs have never been more blown up. I mean ridiculous skin stretching pumps.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I just did Squats, one legged smith lunges, and hamstring curls with some Citrulline and my legs have never been more blown up. I mean ridiculous skin stretching pumps.
CM doesn't really do this kind of thing in my experience. I do use it, and feel it helps with energy. Keep going with what works, for sure!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
CM doesn't really do this kind of thing in my experience. I do use it, and feel it helps with energy. Keep going with what works, for sure!
Maybe he was taking some androgens :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was assuming SD. I did have one day where I was on an SD cycle and used cit mal before the workout and had to cut it short. pumps were too much. that was a first for me.