SD and Citrulline Malate?
- 07-29-2005, 09:26 AM
- 07-29-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Mach .78
07-29-2005, 12:14 PM
I just did Squats, one legged smith lunges, and hamstring curls with some Citrulline and my legs have never been more blown up. I mean ridiculous skin stretching pumps.
07-29-2005, 12:51 PM
CM doesn't really do this kind of thing in my experience. I do use it, and feel it helps with energy. Keep going with what works, for sure!Originally Posted by Mach .78
07-29-2005, 12:57 PM
07-29-2005, 02:44 PM
I was assuming SD. I did have one day where I was on an SD cycle and used cit mal before the workout and had to cut it short. pumps were too much. that was a first for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By richiej in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2013, 03:12 AM
- By TheHardOne in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 115Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:44 PM
- By ekdevil in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2011, 07:11 AM
- By drunk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 02-18-2007, 09:00 AM
- By jdev in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2006, 05:33 PM