cAMPHIBOLIC or Carbolin-19

S

sandman

Awards
How do you guys think these two compare, wrt cost vs
effectiveness. They are both forskolin based products; however,
C-19 is a carbonate ester of pure colforsin....
i.e. colforsin 1,9-ethylcarbonate .

I used Carbolin for 12wks and found it to be pretty effective. Similar
results that others on this board have accomplished with cAMP (i.e. a slow,
but significant shift in body-comp at maintenance calories.).

Thoughts?

Cheers!

J

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
as a former Biotest slut (and I still love Surge and Power Drive)...I started Carbolin within days of it being announced, and used 4 caps/day until earlier this week when I ran out. I never saw any evidence of body comp shift that I couldn't attribute to damn near killing myself under iron, running sprints, eating very clean, and taking in a ton of protein.
It wasn't until I started using DS stuff--Lean Extreme and ActivaTe that my body comp stuff shifted into hyper. I'd tell y'all just what's happened there but I don't even believe it, so I can't expect you to.
I have yet to try cAmp, waiting on it shipping (I like to take supps, what can I say? LOL).
There have been positive reviews of Carbolin on their own web page (imagine that) but I also know of a few people who've not been allowed to post the negative feedback. If you search over at Avant's forum you'll find a decent thread about C-19 if you haven't already, where the mechanism/ingredients are discussed.
And I could be a non-responder, as well. Don't want to harsh on Biotest too much. They cry.

S

sandman

Awards
Hey JW, thx for the feedback...I'm guilty of being a Biotest
whore as well. Unfortunately, they do tend to "over-hype"
some of their products. C-19 definitely didn't meet my expections, relative
to the study they have cited on the web site. That said, for the price, perhaps
cAMP will be a better bang for my buck, considering that it contains the same
active ingredient (colforsin). I just ordered some cAMP, and will post my results on the
Synergy Muscle forum over the next 8wks. I'm going to take it as a stand-alone so the
results aren't confounded, or attributed to something else. Cheers!

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Forskolin works. Problem is the quality of the material source and the dosing.

USP forskolin extract is top quality.