Adaml

Awards
Hi all..

I’ve just started the second week of a Prostanozol alone cycle:

Cycle:
week 1: prostanozol 75mg
week 2: prostanozol 100mg
week 3: prostanozol 125mg
week 4: prostanozol 150mg + Utra Hot 4 caps per day (last 5 days of cycle)
week 5: Ultra Hot 3 caps per day
week 6: Ultra Hot 2 caps per day
week 7: Ultra Hot 1 cap per day

Liver Protection:
Pro Liv, Liv 52 & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Other Sups:
Multi Vitamins
Multi Amino Acids
Creatine
Protein drinks = 150g protein a day

I’ve been following a lot of peoples progress on Prostanozol and cycled alone it doesn’t seem to be producing many results.

I really want to make the most of this cycle so am thinking of introducing something else i.e. MAX LMG (Ideally Id like 4 AD but I just can’t get hold of it! I’m in the UK)

My main consideration in what ever I introduce is it REALLY CANT be too heavy on the liver.

Has anybody got any suggestions please? :)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
Max is unmethylated so it wont be hard on the liver and i believe it would be ok to introduce to your cycle.

Adaml

Awards
The only thing thats holding me back from MAX LMG is that its suppose to have the same side affect as Prostanozol as in it makes the user tired....

Something Im really suffering with at the moment on this cycle

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
it has effected everyone differently. mostly what i have seen is a loss of libido not a loss of energy.

if you need a boost order some stimulant/non stimulant energy supplements and supplements them in accordingly.

Adaml

Awards
How would you recomend introducing it?

I was thinking 75mg of each... or maybe 100mg

Adaml

Awards
Ive decided upon the following cycle - MAX LMG has been added and should be here within two days....

week 1: prostanozol 75mg *completed*
week 2: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 3: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 4: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 5: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg + Utra Hot 4 caps per day (last 5 days of cycle)
week 6: Ultra Hot (or other atd) 3 caps per day + 1.5g Fenugreek
week 7: Ultra Hot 2 caps per day + 2g fenugreek
week 8: Ultra Hot 1 cap per day + 2.5g fenugreek

Liver Protection:
Pro Liv
Liv 52
Alpha Lipoic Acid

Other Sups:
Multi Vitamins
Creatine

Aminos (Multi pill):
L-Arginine
L-Ornithine
L-Lysine

Protien drinks = 150g protien a day

Depending on the sides I may increase the dosage up to 100mg respectively, but as always very cautious of my liver, hence only using Ultra Hot as PCT.

I know its late in the day to make changes but when its set out as above with only the first week under my belt I think its a good move :)

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello adam

Ive decided upon the following cycle - MAX LMG has been added and should be here within two days....

week 1: prostanozol 75mg *completed*
week 2: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 3: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 4: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg
week 5: prostanozol 75mg / MAX LMG 75 mg + Utra Hot 4 caps per day (last 5 days of cycle)
week 6: Ultra Hot (or other atd) 3 caps per day + 1.5g Fenugreek
week 7: Ultra Hot 2 caps per day + 2g fenugreek
week 8: Ultra Hot 1 cap per day + 2.5g fenugreek

Liver Protection:
Pro Liv
Liv 52
Alpha Lipoic Acid

Other Sups:
Multi Vitamins
Creatine

Aminos (Multi pill):
L-Arginine
L-Ornithine
L-Lysine

Protien drinks = 150g protien a day

Depending on the sides I may increase the dosage up to 100mg respectively, but as always very cautious of my liver, hence only using Ultra Hot as PCT.

I know its late in the day to make changes but when its set out as above with only the first week under my belt I think its a good move :)
I agree prostanozol works great with other gear (in gym lots of energy.geting there is another story). I think this cycle looks good,but I think you will only need about 40-60g a day of protein drink and maybe some green tea to help detox kidneys(clean).I hope you keep a log of your results for me to read good luck .