- 07-25-2005, 03:49 PM
i have a lot of leftover taurine that i can't figure out what to do with.
i just can't seem to figure out how to use it as an ergogenic aid.
i'm really confused as to how what it is supposed to do. i have read that people use it to decrease painful pumps, but i have also heard others claim that it actually enhances the pump.
so which one is it?
also what is the best time and way to take it? pre-workout, post-workout, maybe stacked with some CEE or an NO product.
- 07-25-2005, 03:53 PM
i dunno bro, i would take it pre workout for an enegery/focus/pump booster. But i guess somebody else might know another use for it that i don't
- 07-25-2005, 04:27 PM
when i use CEE, i will stack with taurine. they are suppoed to work synergistically
i also use it when running stimulants like ECA or clen.
07-25-2005, 04:48 PM
I take 2.5g's pre and post-workout. I have used upwards 15g's a day. I get better pumps and strength gain from taurine than I do with creatine mono.
It also smooths out stimulants, so it is a great substance to use in conjection with pre-workout stims.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shaunnner in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:48 PM
- By powerhouse1987 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2005, 03:26 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM