Bulk Powder Stores

arlowf

Banned
Awards
I w wondering if everyone could tell me some of their favorite places to buy bulk powders on the net.
I currently love CNW, but they (he) don't have everyting. Anyone know of really cheap/good places besides:

1fast400.com
CNWNutraplanet
Anywhere else?
PMs will work if your not aloud to post them in this thread.
I'm also interested in places that sell research chemicals. I have a bunch of white mice who I would lovet o try **** out on.....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
got 50lbs of protein from the board sponser AllTheWhey .. i forget the exact price but it was dirt cheap

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I've gotten 50lbs of way from trueprotein, their flavour packs are pretty good. I've also gotten unflavoured whey, just add 30g dextrose in there and you get a pretty nice shake.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Beyond A Century has a few things the sponsors have yet to obtain.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeep.. I got 50 pounds of chocolate Mint, and I swear each glass is like a wee bit of heaven on earth. It 's that good compared to all the other brands I have tried so far.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
kilosports has some stuff

BTW, ATW's protein is the best tasting I've had so I disagree with the taste but taste is a subjective thing though so maybe you might want to buy a 2 pounder to sort of test drive it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
have to say the word for BAC.

been doing business w/ them for 8? years & have always gotten great service.
they've often been the first (and were for a long time the only) place to offer new herbs, powders, etc - many of them are staples now (ALCAR, vinpocetine, green tea extract, others).

they seem to be good people, and I'm glad they're around. while I don't buy nearly as much from them these days as I used to, I turn to them first when board sponsors can't help me.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
the 50 pounds from ATW is unflavored only....its unbarable to eat
STOP THE PRESSES!!!

THIS JUST IN: UNFLAVORED WHEY TASTES BLECHH!!!
:lol: :rofl:
there's a reason they sell it in flavors...
but no worries, guy - here's what you do:

make your shakes in the blender, and when you make them, add a cup +/- of sugar-free jello. tastes *great*, is more filling, and if you put it in the fridge for 30 minutes, you can eat it with a spoon, like dessert.

there's all kinds of jello flavors, so that ought to make your 50 lbs more bearable. I usually make 4 boxes at a time in a big pyrex bowl, so I'm not having to do it all the time. Likewise, I'll make 2-3 shakes at a time & keep 'em covered in the fridge.

a couple drops vanilla extract helps, too.... :welcome:

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
dam i bought atw 50 pounds like 6 months ago and the only sold unflavored....they sell it flavored now? still 129,99? :(

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Maybe Laura will get her Boyz to start selling flavorings and then you can mix any flavor that you want.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
dam i bought atw 50 pounds like 6 months ago and the only sold unflavored....they sell it flavored now? still 129,99? :(
If you still have some left and you want to salvage it than you may want to add splenda and ground cinnamon to your protein shakes or some crystal light.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
nutra had a sale on primaforce substance. Forget how much but it was cheap per lb for an isolate. I picked up a ton.

otherwise I like TP with the BSL flavors. had a bad experience with ATW.