Is Trimax for me? Please help!
- 07-28-2005, 12:12 PM
- 07-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
07-28-2005, 12:16 PM
07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
07-28-2005, 04:25 PM
So Trimiax is therefore more catabolic as well? I know this is all dosage dependent however.Originally Posted by Syr
07-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah, it seems from this discussion and those posts that Trimax is more effective which means more catabolic and more suppressive just by its very nature.
Like I said, I'm going to do this cycle soon, including Trimax, so if anyone wants to see how it goes with me, just let me know... if I get enough interest I'll keep a log here... otherwise, I can just keep in touch with a few interested persons and let 'em know how it goes...
07-30-2005, 05:30 AM
I've had a chanced to use Trimax both on and off cycle and after 3 cycles worth I feel I can give some strong input.
1) Rebound is there. If you know it is coming then you can be prepared. I find 5-15 days after use is the trouble zone. Make sure you are eating strict after use and you will have no problems.
2) Sides? Lethargy is a very big factor. 4 mg/day is going to increase your T3 levels so far over baseline that you should feel tired. Your metabolism will literally be on 3rd gear. I find running Trimax requires an extra hour of sleep at night on average.
3) Fat Burning? Like butter. It has been the only product I used and had my expectations blow away. You will be able to see literal day-by-day body recomp.
Muscle loss is a possibility. The cycle I ran off cycle at 20% BF was worth it in fat/muscle loss ratio. At a low BF% I wouldn't suggest using it alone. A few people have noted muscle gain AND fat loss. This is very much possible because protein synthesis should be elevated.
My next Trimax cycle I am going to attempt cal cycling for both fat loss and muscle gain. Hopefully I can get a log up here with that in a few months. Should be interesting.
Also, There was some very good bloodwork in the Trimax thread. Expect TSH to be 0.0 while on Trimax.
07-30-2005, 05:47 AM
I suggest taking forskolin and/or guggul for the 3 weeks after a T3 or trimax cycle for this very reason. 7oh or clen could help too avoid a fat rebound.Originally Posted by doggzj
07-30-2005, 12:46 PM
If one were to take this triac thing... Is it legally available? And , most importantly, how do you get your thyroid back up? 7oxo?
07-31-2005, 06:01 PM
I've read somewhere that running t3 or triac on a 2 days on / 2 days off protocol gives equal results while suppressing the thyroid a LOT less... AND using half the product. Anyone with experience on this?
07-31-2005, 06:17 PM
10-09-2005, 02:19 PM
No sadly Triac is not legally available, and unless you have some secret source with tons of the stuff stashed away, you probably aren't going to be able to get it either. I have searched high and low to buy some Trimax, and NO ONE carries it, and it has been discontinued. So, the only other way i could see about buying it is if a company sells it as a "research chemical."Originally Posted by ss01
Similar Forum Threads
- By berkster in forum PESReplies: 9Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:52 PM
- By stringbean567 in forum BulkingReplies: 26Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:01 PM
- By BurghHardcore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2009, 06:53 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2003, 02:19 PM
- By ant1456 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2003, 12:29 AM