Anabolic Xtreme Rampage

stalemate

Awards
here's the ingredient list....i've got some vouchers to NP and just wanted a little pre workout energy booster. this one is cheap and here is a list of the ingredients. does not specify though how much of each.

Synephedrine
Green Tea Extract
Caffiene
Coleus Forskohlii

think it would be a good one or do i need to test er out anyway?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I'm buying two bottles this week for pre-workout energy boost also. I think it looks like a solid product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't know but the name alone makes me want to beat my chest while bending and breaking small trees.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I don't know but the name alone makes me want to beat my chest while bending and breaking small trees.
****... "small trees"... makes me think of taking on a Redwood :p

I am waiting for some more feedback, but dosages and amounts look decent.

ericnb_98

Awards
I would want to see some feed back on it also.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle from Nutra. Very good price, good looking ingredient profile, but it comes in large tablets. I was taking Lipo-6 liquid caps and loved those as they kicked in immediately. I can only imagine these are gonna take awhile to take effect. Im gonna try some tonight.

stalemate

Awards
thanx for the tip turkish, ya damn spelling naughtsee!(this was intended lol) nah wasn't so much a misspelling i guess, as a misread word. sorry folx. oh and z28man, let me know how it goes with the rampage, i'm very interested.

p.s.- i like x's.

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Hey... What is "Coleus Forskohlii" used for?

FlexMasterFunk

FlexMasterFunk

Awards
Does it directly affect your thyroid or does it affect something else, because I don't have a thyroid?

Orgoonian

Orgoonian

Lipozene Rep
Awards
I'll pop out of lurker mode for a bit,and give my two cents on this product for what it's worth.

I've been taking rampage for the last couple o weeks,as it was time to cycle off my beloved ec stack.I dont know a whole heck of a lot when it comes to compounds,but i do know what i like,and i really like this product.

The caplets are solid,as stated above,and heavy.They go down easy though,and i actually prefer the caplet to a capsule.

It seems to take about a half hour for it to take effect,and this seems to be the case whether it is taken on a full,or,empty stomach.
The effect is very subtle(at least for me)as i didnt really feel anything,but i found myself gabbing like a bubblegummer at a Britney Spears concert.I felt really good,and social,but no buzz like with ephedra.

The stamina i got from this stuff was the really impressive part.I felt like i could do cardio all day,and then some.I seriously did not get tired at all.This aspect alone,will make this product a staple for me.

After 4 days of just doing straight Rampage,i started tweaking with it to see what would stack well with it.

Yohimbine HCL plus Rampage was what i like to call the super sweat stack.Sweat poured off me by the bucket,and it felt pretty cool,but somewhat dirty.The sweat was also foul smelling, like dirty feet.I wont stack those two again.

Neuro Stim plus Rampage was awesome.Great focus,and stamina,and was a real joy on lifting days.Cardio was good with this stack as well,but i thought much better for lifting.

M5aa plus Rampage
...OMFG!Here was my sweet spot.With this stack,i felt like tearing the freaking walls apart.All the fun you would expect with M5aa,plus the stamina,and focus to really get your freak on.Lifting,and cardio was a breeze.Sex was amazing,and long lasting.Very fun stack.

All in all,Rampage works very well for me,and i will continue to cycle between it,and ec.It is very potent,yet subtle when taken alone.
The price is fair,and comes from a trusted company.

I hope this helps a bit,and your mileage may vary.

stalemate

Awards
2nd on the great review. thank you very much. i'm gonna try me a bottle. thanx buddy. :thumbsup:

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know what I thought about this stuff as I began thinking I wouldnt like it based on the pills being large, horse pills. I was using Lipo-6 before I started on the Rampage and it was giving me some pretty bad headaches. I switched over to Rampage, no headaches. Altough it didnt kick in as quickly as Lipo-6, I could definetly feel it when it did. Good amount of energy as Ive been using it during work and before workouts. It seems to agree with my body better than Lipo did, cant really tell if its affected body comp at all. For all those thinking about giving it a go, go for it. Im gonna pick up another bottle when I need to place another order with Nutra. Anyone else have success with this stuff? I would be really interested in knowing how much coleus is in each pill if anyone knows. I notice it says 20%, is that standardized to 20% active ingredient or 20% of the blend is coleus?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients don't look like it's anything special. Most supplement companies use a combination of those ingredients in their fat burners. So in other words, it's nothing cutting edge or special by any means ( unless they are putting ingredients in it that aren't on the label). It's just a basic fat burner with out ephedrine.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients don't look like it's anything special. Most supplement companies use a combination of those ingredients in their fat burners. So in other words, it's nothing cutting edge or special by any means ( unless they are putting ingredients in it that aren't on the label). It's just a basic fat burner with out ephedrine.

No its not anything that special or unordinary, dont think anybody or even the company really said that it was, but it does have noteworthy ingredients at an extraordinary price. I think thats why there is some buzz about it. Green Tea EGCG at 50%, good dose of caffeine and synephrine, and coleus forskoli. I think its a pretty good, simple blend at a great price. One pill is a serving, so its got 60 servings.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Simple, cheap, stacks well with SD.

What more could you ask for?

I think that there is more evidence that it is a better pre-workout energy product than a "fat burner", though.

I bought a bottle and used it today. Seemed to work, but only time will tell.

Later,
R

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I am using this now. The main thing I like about it is that other pre-workout stims go to your head, if you know what I mean (you feel like "YA YA YA YA YOOOO"). This stuff gets me pumped up, with out the mood altering effects.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone has used two caps - I don't get completely jazzed off of one.

I have had some good workouts, but also some so-so workouts.

At 225lbs, I am always second guessing suggested doses on supps.

:think:

Regards,
R

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone has used two caps - I don't get completely jazzed off of one.

Regards,
R
I am 190lbs and I use 2 pills every once in awhile (days where I am dead tired and still have to work out) and I notice a big difference when I take 2 vs 1! Makes me a little jittery after my workout, but I think its worth it on low energy days! This is a great CHEAP pre w/o energy supplement.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

Regards,
R

I used 2 today. Felt pretty good, still didn't "go to my head" :thumbsup:

Keep in mind im 250 thought

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
It just gave me a headache - so I went to Nitrix fir the pump and the kick - I do not get the headache then.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have used during cycle and solo. I find it works good for me on those days I just dont have the gas. Taking as recommended works for me adequately. I like the fact as well, that I am not dealing with heavy stims.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Very basic, but good stuff. Nothin like an R and some Y ... phew!