MuscleGrowth+Fatloss Products, Total Recomp

arlowf

Banned
Awards
I was wondering what "big" products are being touted for their muscle sparing/building effects and their aid in fatloss.
From what Iv'e read I believe the number one to be Cissus, am I right? I have read of pain relief/healing/fat loss/ and hug pumps all from this product.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What about DS? what products are put out by DS that are for "both". I have no clue, are there any?

P.s. I'm 18, so I don't want mess with anything that alters hormones. Thanks.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what "big" products are being touted for their muscle sparing/building effects and their aid in fatloss.
From what Iv'e read I believe the number one to be Cissus, am I right? I have read of pain relief/healing/fat loss/ and hug pumps all from this product.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What about DS? what products are put out by DS that are for "both". I have no clue, are there any?

P.s. I'm 18, so I don't want mess with anything that alters hormones. Thanks.
Basically an androgen and a fatt loss agent stacked with a sligtly below maintenance diet... ooops, you're 18 so forget this.
The NHA stack could provide effects similar with acne being the only side effect. Also RXT is not recommended for people below 21.

You have very few choices left. Cissus + eventually cAMPHIBOLIC is a good stack.
Or you could always try GH ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
After DS products or ultra hot, I had good results with body octane and V-12.

arlowf

Banned
Awards
The NHA stack could provide effects similar with acne being the only side effect.
You have very few choices left. Cissus + eventually cAMPHIBOLIC is a good stack.
Or you could always try GH ;)
Yeah, I'll get right on the GH ;)
Anyway, why did you say "eventually" cAMPHIBOLIC? Couldnt I just go ahead and through them together? Or are you saying "eventually" because I will/should follow the standard lean/clean bulk with a quick cut after a little while, hence the cAMPHIBOLIC?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Anyway, why did you say "eventually" cAMPHIBOLIC? Couldnt I just go ahead and through them together? Or are you saying "eventually" because I will/should follow the standard lean/clean bulk with a quick cut after a little while, hence the cAMPHIBOLIC?
cAMP if u have to loose some extra pound if not to bulk lean and natural cissus should be enough. Personally I dont like the caffeine in it.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
BCAA + SesaThin would work well. SesaThin would increase fat burning (and decrease fat storage) while the BCAA would increase protein synthesis/decrease protein breakdown. Throw in some creatine and that would be a very good recomp combo.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You could throw in some HMB to Derek's stack too. I think it's a great anticatabolic.