Syntrax Fuzu?

fivestarlimos

Awards
Any updates for this product or another 2 weeks?

skratch

Awards
dude sytrax sold out.the new company hanst made the new stuff yet.There site has been saying adipo is coming back for like 6 months now

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Yuppers. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks just for kicks and it definitely increases your libido.
D, more so than libido, I noticed load capacity, not unlike clomid therapy. I said it once and I'll say it again, P North ain't got nothin on me :lol:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
D, more so than libido, I noticed load capacity, not unlike clomid therapy. I said it once and I'll say it again, P North ain't got nothin on me :lol:
Max is a FREAK!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Max is a FREAK!
The same can be said for you my friend, at least physique wise, that is. It will be awesome to see the progress you have made when you are my age. I only wish I had not waited to really get serious into diet until mid 20s. The training and supplemenation was always there, but the diet (coupled with excessive partying) was not......

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
The same can be said for you my friend, at least physique wise, that is. It will be awesome to see the progress you have made when you are my age. I only wish I had not waited to really get serious into diet until mid 20s. The training and supplemenation was always there, but the diet (coupled with excessive partying) was not......
Thanks Max. Diet is the key. Judging by your pic, you got things covered:cheers: