No nice way to ask this?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
The last 2 weeks I have been stacking blaze with tight...and I have noticed, after i take it and drink the water to flush it down with, in a matter of 1/2 hour to an hour i am in the bathroom with MASSIVE cramps and good god, well no easy or polite way to say this......I have to go to the bathroom badly...and than I am fine, this happens everytime i stack the 2, and well to be honest my butt is getting tired of this.....and so arent I......:( Any ideas? and I need to stack the 2 together to combat the fat ( In 2 weeks I have gained 5 pds)...........

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Odd. Maybe try to space out the Blaze and Tight? Take one a few hours after the other. Then you could better see which is causing the gastrointestinal issues.

Actually, if we to conduct a proper experiment, you'd take the Blaze only, then switch to Tight only.

Good luck.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Troll. Girls don't poo.

hmm.. does it happen when you take one or the other? Have you dropped each one separately to determine if you can take them one at a time and not have issues? Are you taking them with coffee?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
WG, could it be something reacting with your meds for you other condition?

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
WG, check out my post on 3/18 on the attached thread. I had significant problems with camphibolic with regards to its diuretic effects. I have supplemented with green tea and cissus since then with no problems. I really believe the culprit was the forskolin in campholic. Tight also contains forskolin as one of its primary ingredients. I would guess that it is the forskolin that is causing your problems.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25175

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You also may want to look at my blood test results after being on Coleus for 3 months. My TSH levels are a bit high. Obviously Coleus is supposed to elevate thyroid activity but I'm not so sure this is healthy at this level. I'm awaiting some brighter minds than mine to give their opinions

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I think we should make this thread a sticky :D....j/k

mb27

Awards
You also may want to look at my blood test results after being on Coleus for 3 months. My TSH levels are a bit high. Obviously Coleus is supposed to elevate thyroid activity but I'm not so sure this is healthy at this level. I'm awaiting some brighter minds than mine to give their opinions

If your TSH is high then your thyroid levels would be low. Your pituitary is spitting out more TSH trying to get the thyroid to produce T4, T3. Once that happens, your TSH will return to normal.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification. The blood panel didn't test the other thyroid parameters and my Doc left me kinda clueless.