question about 6-oxo

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

question about 6-oxo

it says in the write up that 6-oxo can be taken even if you're not on a cycle or just finishing to naturally raise test levels...is this basically like taking zma to get levels to a normal range or is it actually raising test levels beyond that?

thanks for replies.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No, zinc may help to restore natty test levels back to normal if a deficiency is present (which can be common among athletes, however). It is a mineral, nothing more.

6-oxo is an aromtase inhibitor, which helps control estrogen levels by binding to the aromatase enzyme. No point in typing it all out here, look up 6-oxo on Ergopharm's web site and check out the mechanisms by which aromatase works, and how this would be surpressed when 6-oxo binds to it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%

i understand how it works and that zma works by a completely different mechanism, im wondering if 6-oxo results in a significant enough boost to your test levels to be worth taking when not on or recovering from a cycle.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.18%

i read somewhere--i believe on elite, that if you take it at high enough levels it can have some good effects, even whne not in recovery
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by lvtrojan
    i understand how it works and that zma works by a completely different mechanism, im wondering if 6-oxo results in a significant enough boost to your test levels to be worth taking when not on or recovering from a cycle.
    Try it and let us know!  This has been asked before over at BB.com to Patrick Arnold, and he basically shyed away from the answer becuase there really isn't one yet. A good test would be for someone to start a moderate dose of 6-oxo while off cycle for a significant amount of time, at maintenance cals, using the same lifting routine....you get the idea, controlling the most amount of variables possible then reporting results after maybe 4 weeks. Obvioulsy a placebo group would be nice, but at least one good report on 6-oxo while off cycle would be a start, I haven't read any good ones yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 11 oxo question about how to dose it.
    By Julius25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:47 PM
  2. Question about 11 oxo
    By TheLegacyOne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. Question about T911 & 11-oxo
    By TheLeper in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 12:19 PM
  4. Questions about Transdermal 6-OXO