Trying to draw up a cutting stack, suggestions please.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I've been looking into Lean XT to minimize muscle loss during my next cut and I'm curious to hear people's opinions on this product as a stand-alone or suggest something that is better. I initially considered using SD for my cut but I already ran a bulking cycle with it at the beginning of the summer and I don't want to deal with the lethargy and PCT again. From what I gather, LXT works by combating high cortisol levels which reduces muscle loss while cutting but does it have any effect on your testoserone production? Also, what are the negatives associated with this product? All responses are appreciated.

Watcher

Awards
Look into USPlabs products as well. cAMPHIBOLIC worked really well for me in terms of losing fat and preserving muscle. The first month I took it I lost an incredible 3.8% body fat while only losing 1.5 pounds in body weight. I've been lifting hard for years now and it was the first product, next to E/C, that gave me results that quickly. The best thing is that there were no sides either which totally rocked. I took the cAMP with caffeine three times a day and it just seemed to work it's magic. Give it a look, you won't be disappointed.