Are there any SESATHIN BIG SUCCESS STORIES?

Kendog

Awards
didnt notice a thing, but was taking prednisone at the time, not willing to dish out another 30

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Its not a big success supplement. Its more of the kind of supplement which can help you drop a couple of percent bf when your bf is already reasonable (10-15%).

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I used it on a bulk and fat gain was minimal, however it did take a little off my workouts

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its not a big success supplement. Its more of the kind of supplement which can help you drop a couple of percent bf when your bf is already reasonable (10-15%).
well if thats the case BINGO , because my bf level is in that range.

Im currently taking it.

any more success stories?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
How long its supposed to "kick-in"?

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
cant say i notice anything, just started my second bottle.....

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cant say i notice anything, just started my second bottle.....
i assume cals have to be REALLY LOW to lose fat on sesathin? am i right

my challange...Im 6ft 3 220(or 225 i havnt weighed in a while) and bf is in the 10-15 % range

i take in about 3500-4000 cals a day..could sesathin work with this?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
didnt do thing for me either...i thought i can lay off thermos for a while and ct with it stacked wit 7-oxo and other non-stimulates, but i didnt do anything for me. nothing can beat good old-ECA

Phoenix rising

Awards
I took seasthin at double dose. It worked great for me.

I do unfortuantely have sides from seasathin. I noticed at first it lowered my libido and aggrivated allergy symptoms. On the upside sides seemed to subside as I continued use.

Seasthin is a must have :)
2 thumbs UP!!!!

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
i assume cals have to be REALLY LOW to lose fat on sesathin? am i right
Not necessarily. In fact I actually tend to notice more from it the more I'm eating (not in terms of fat loss but overall calorie partitioning).

i take in about 3500-4000 cals a day..could sesathin work with this?
Well, is that maintenance for you? above? below? I would not expect it to take fat off you if you're not in a calorie deficit of some sort--although it is quite effective at preventing you from gaining fat when eating at a surplus.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
didnt do thing for me either...i thought i can lay off thermos for a while and ct with it stacked wit 7-oxo and other non-stimulates, but i didnt do anything for me. nothing can beat good old-ECA
I'm just curious, were you keeping track of calorie intake during this period, or were there other variables?

I only ask because Sesathin (especially coupled with 7-oxo, which would be synergistic agonizing RXR) is going to cause a lot more beta oxidation of fatty acids vs. ECA, which is more of a stimulant/lipolytic/appetite suppressant. Typically people lose weight on E/C because they eat significantly less--which, since dieting is largely a matter of creating an energy deficit, is a big boon.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
just wondering

for someone on a low carb diet that already takes in plenty of [efa"s,evoo,mct oil,flax,ect]what does sesathin do that the others dont?That might be why it does nothing for me.:cheers:

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
It basically alters gene expression in ways that make fatty acid metabolism behave in a manner very similar to an uber-low carb (ketogenic) diet. Particularly if you are overweight, it has advantages over just going keto (anti-oxidant, decreases inflammation, improves insulin and leptin sensitivity even further, get into ketosis faster), and in my experience, it does increase weight loss above and beyond what I normally see on a low-carb, cyclical diet. It does seem however that the small percentage of users who seem generally non-responsive to it are already normal or low bodyfat, and low-carb dieting. My guess is that this (particularly when one is loading up on n=3s and MCTs) mimicks the scenario where Sesathin is *most likely* to be slightly redundant, because there it's basically acting like super-good fish oil in most regards (although comparing a lignan to fatty acids isn't a perfect comparison).

There may be more complex and subtle biological explanations for why it seems to rip weight off some people when dieting whereas for others its effects are less apparent, but that wouldn't be something I'd be able to articulate.

I take it you have done progress/measurement comparisons between Sesathin & non-Sesathin diets?

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Loki,

From your description above, it would make sense that Sesathin and GXR make an amazing stack from an insulin and leptin sensitivity issues as well as the increased nutrition partioning.

One might say, it's more of a recomposition stack over a "weight loss" stack.

I say this on the caveat of a dialed in diet - low carb, 40/40/20 or even iso caloric.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
no, just like you said some it works for and some not, just thought some peoples diet are lacking in certin oils and that why it works

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
From your description above, it would make sense that Sesathin and GXR make an amazing stack from an insulin and leptin sensitivity issues as well as the increased nutrition partioning.
If you're a fatty (no offense to anyone), Sesathin, Phenogen, GXR, and Lean Xtreme (+ Leptigen Rebirth if you have the means) would basically correct a pre-diabetic(/Metabolic Syndrome), leptin-resistant state from top-to-bottom and completely overhaul your metabolism to gear it toward fat-loss.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Also, interestingly enough, the leaner you get, the more you actually want to be insulin-resistant (think: hGH, clenbuterol, for example), which is the complete opposite of what you want when you're overweight, where you're already insulin resistant and it's fouling everything up.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been experiencing great fatloss results on my current stack, although there's enough products in there that I can't just point a finger at one of them. However, I do suspect what I'm using would be very synergistic. I'm using sesathin at regular dosing, lean extreme at 4 caps per day, HEAT at full dosing, 2 servings of leptigen basic per day and 4 caps of high potency green tea extract per day, along with a few capsules of Hoodia a couple of times per day.

When away from home I've been a little lax on the diet, including restaurant dining and alcohol intake on weekends, yet I've still been losing at a steady 2 pound per week clip all along. It's been a pricey stack, but I've felt absolutely great all 6 weeks I've been cutting, and fatloss hasn't slowed at all. This despite the fact I'm dealing with the highest stress level at work in my entire life.

I'm taking in over a gram per pound of bodyweight in carbs, and still have seen this kind of fatloss. In fact I've only lowered my calorie intake once the entire time, just to ensure steady fatloss, and am still taking in approximately 14*bodyweight in calories every day. This rates a solid 2 thumbs up in my book.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Max, with the combination of Hoodia, Basic, & HEAT, I would expect your body is having a little trouble figuring out you're even dieting in the first place, because all the chief biomarkers (glucose sensors, brain neurotransmitter levels, muscle cell-volume) are telling it it's getting way more food than it really is.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had some nicotine laying around, in both patch and gum form, that I've been saving for the time when hunger became an issue. I've yet to use any of it however, as I've very rarely been hungry, save for when I don't eat for 4-5+ hours. This combination has easily been the best I've used, as mood and energy are very good, and I've experienced exactly zero sides from anything I've been using.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Loki what stack would you recommend for someone who gains fat at a Phenomenal rate?

Basically I’ve been lifting 3 years, a sizable ‘chunk’ of that was concerned with shifting around 130lbs of fat off my tubby ass but I still fight with monumental effort to look half decent in the body fat context.

Ideally id like 2 stacks where I am most susceptible to gains/losses.

[1] When I am reducing body fat

[2] When I am bulking (always clean)

I think either my thyroid is shot and/or my metabolism is after having to eat such low cals to ensure against fat gain, im not exaggerating if I eat anything above 3000 clean cals I gain BF and im 220lbs give or take.

Any input from anyone on possible stacks appreciated.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Cutting:

- Sesathin/Phenogen/SesaLean/Green Tea/HEAT/LXR/synephrine HCl/creatine/+1 cap of GXR per day, pre-workout (+ Trimax/Androgen--if you are willing to go this route)

Bulking:

- Sesathin/SesaLean/LG Rebirth/LXR/creatine (or SyntheSIZE or roughly equivalent osmolyte/cell-volumizer complex)/+1 cap of GXR (+ Trimax/Androgen--if one were so inclined)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that's a **** of a lot of supplements.

Call me crazy but I just can't justify it in my pocketbook. I got the money and I can't justify it.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
that's a **** of a lot of supplements.

Call me crazy but I just can't justify it in my pocketbook. I got the money and I can't justify it.
I was intentionally presenting "ideals" (in this specific instance for the "fucked metabolism" scenario, at that). I realize that one realistically can't always go the full nine yards.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was intentionally presenting "ideals" (in this specific instance for the "fucked metabolism" scenario, at that). I realize that one realistically can't always go the full nine yards.
Ah ok. I understand.

I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
thyroid

Ah ok. I understand.

Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
or maybe you could try trimax and save$:hammer:

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Ah ok. I understand.

Agreed.

That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.
Weight reduction of fat loss?

In my eyes.. two very different things :)

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
i originally posted that i didnt notice anything from the sesathin, but since then i have increased my dosage and i can definitely tell a difference. my calories are only slightly less than they were before, but they are still at or a little above maintenance, and i am gradually losing fat. the increased dosage is really the only change (my cals only dropped by about 150-200)

i dont know if this is the sesathin or just a coincidence, but ever since upping my dosage i have become more tired---lethargic---throughout the day.

i was once disappointed, but am now very pleased with the results