Are there any SESATHIN BIG SUCCESS STORIES?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Loki what stack would you recommend for someone who gains fat at a Phenomenal rate?

    Basically I’ve been lifting 3 years, a sizable ‘chunk’ of that was concerned with shifting around 130lbs of fat off my tubby ass but I still fight with monumental effort to look half decent in the body fat context.



    Ideally id like 2 stacks where I am most susceptible to gains/losses.



    [1] When I am reducing body fat

    [2] When I am bulking (always clean)



    I think either my thyroid is shot and/or my metabolism is after having to eat such low cals to ensure against fat gain, im not exaggerating if I eat anything above 3000 clean cals I gain BF and im 220lbs give or take.

    Any input from anyone on possible stacks appreciated.


  2. Cutting:

    - Sesathin/Phenogen/SesaLean/Green Tea/HEAT/LXR/synephrine HCl/creatine/+1 cap of GXR per day, pre-workout (+ Trimax/Androgen--if you are willing to go this route)


    Bulking:

    - Sesathin/SesaLean/LG Rebirth/LXR/creatine (or SyntheSIZE or roughly equivalent osmolyte/cell-volumizer complex)/+1 cap of GXR (+ Trimax/Androgen--if one were so inclined)
    •   
       


  3. that's a **** of a lot of supplements.

    Call me crazy but I just can't justify it in my pocketbook. I got the money and I can't justify it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    that's a **** of a lot of supplements.

    Call me crazy but I just can't justify it in my pocketbook. I got the money and I can't justify it.
    I was intentionally presenting "ideals" (in this specific instance for the "****ed metabolism" scenario, at that). I realize that one realistically can't always go the full nine yards.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I was intentionally presenting "ideals" (in this specific instance for the "****ed metabolism" scenario, at that). I realize that one realistically can't always go the full nine yards.
    Ah ok. I understand.

    I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

    Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
    •   
       

  6. Cool thyroid


    Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Ah ok. I understand.

    I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

    Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
    or maybe you could try trimax and save$

  7. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Ah ok. I understand.

    I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

    Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
    Agreed.

    That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

    Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Agreed.

    That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

    Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.
    Weight reduction of fat loss?

    In my eyes.. two very different things

  9. i originally posted that i didnt notice anything from the sesathin, but since then i have increased my dosage and i can definitely tell a difference. my calories are only slightly less than they were before, but they are still at or a little above maintenance, and i am gradually losing fat. the increased dosage is really the only change (my cals only dropped by about 150-200)

    i dont know if this is the sesathin or just a coincidence, but ever since upping my dosage i have become more tired---lethargic---throughout the day.

    i was once disappointed, but am now very pleased with the results
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. So are there any open slot ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
  2. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 05:37 AM
  4. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Log in
Log in