Are there any SESATHIN BIG SUCCESS STORIES?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Cool thyroid

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Ah ok. I understand.

I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
    or maybe you could try trimax and save$

2. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Ah ok. I understand.

I would think one could do very nicely with the following:

Sesathin + GXR + Leptigen (which ones suits your bodyfat level). Coupled with a great diet and low-to moderate cardio 4-5 times a week this should yield amazing results.
    Agreed.

That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Agreed.

That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.

Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.
    Weight reduction of fat loss?

In my eyes.. two very different things

4. i originally posted that i didnt notice anything from the sesathin, but since then i have increased my dosage and i can definitely tell a difference. my calories are only slightly less than they were before, but they are still at or a little above maintenance, and i am gradually losing fat. the increased dosage is really the only change (my cals only dropped by about 150-200)

i dont know if this is the sesathin or just a coincidence, but ever since upping my dosage i have become more tired---lethargic---throughout the day.

i was once disappointed, but am now very pleased with the results

Similar Forum Threads

1. So are there any open slot ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2005, 01:59 PM
  2. are there any interferaces with mohn?
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:37 AM
  4. are there any women on this board?
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 01:09 PM