Are there any SESATHIN BIG SUCCESS STORIES?
- 07-17-2005, 08:26 AM
- 07-17-2005, 08:26 AMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Cloud Nine
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by houseman
That ought to work quite well for a lot of people, assuming they can control their calories without additional assistance.
Always helps to take into account phenotype, but its a very sound generally scheme for weight reduction.
- 07-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Loki
In my eyes.. two very different things
08-09-2005, 01:27 AM
i originally posted that i didnt notice anything from the sesathin, but since then i have increased my dosage and i can definitely tell a difference. my calories are only slightly less than they were before, but they are still at or a little above maintenance, and i am gradually losing fat. the increased dosage is really the only change (my cals only dropped by about 150-200)
i dont know if this is the sesathin or just a coincidence, but ever since upping my dosage i have become more tired---lethargic---throughout the day.
i was once disappointed, but am now very pleased with the results
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Paper Route in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2005, 11:59 AM
- By John Smeton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2004, 11:27 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 03-25-2004, 04:37 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2003, 11:09 AM