You Want Abs? - fat loss stacks

Super Tri's

Awards
Hey Guys, it's cutting season for the more naturally plump of us and will be in some time for the more genetically gifted.

So.... i'm asking you guys for your best cutting stacks - assuming no juice, and talking out things such as DNP, T3. What would u use to cut and Maintain muscle.

Here is what i'm going to use:
Labrada Charger (eca)
ALA (2g's a day)
Swole or V12 (2 servings)

What would you add to mine - or create your own......

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
My own:

Adipo Kinetix (NYC) 4 caps/day and then switch to:

Dymetadrine Extreme (IMO best ECA ever) 1-3 caps/day for the summer time....late nights ;) :)

Other supps:

Liver tabs 12-16/day (ow ow :D )

Creatine(use only in june/july/august): Phosphagen HP 2 servings/day (possibly using this....for size purposes only :) )

Proteins: either Pro Blend 55 or Pro Complex

Weight gainer: Max Muscle brand (post workout only..half serving)

ummm that is about it.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I just use ephidrine and caffine.. Works very good for me and you can meter your own doses very accurately... Talk to ya...

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I got NYC for first 8 weeks of my cut. Then, switch to thermonol(ECA+), some UA, Triax, and a ph(hopefully 1 test 7keto brew) and a litte r-ala.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA (a friend is making me a batch)
FL7
Guggul (thought I'd give it a try)

Then a 6 week cycle.

I will finish it up with some UA and T2 (original) with ECA

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Mine is this:

FL7

NYC

UA probably start in April or May

Super Tri's

Awards
Are you guys worried about the effects of UA, based on that article about the liver failure, or do you think it's not fully the cause?

when you guys say eca, are you taking them seperate or as a pill, ex xena.

What type of dosage would your run the Yohimbine HCL with it, is it okay to take at same time as eca (i take it morning and lunch)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well... you have guys here weighing 260-290 lbs taking doses similar I believe to those in the article you're thinking of... with a 100 lb girl who was trying to weight 90 lbs was it? :rolleyes: ... very sad situation, but obviously more research and precautions were in order... these fellas are also smart enough to use fair amounts of things like milk thistle, ALA etc... whether or not it was fully to blame the situations are completely different in my mind.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, holy old thread bump Batman! Anyway, I don't think liver tabs would be of a huge help in burning fat, but rather in retaining lean mass while in caloric defecit. Think of them as a poor man's BCAA.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl liver so it takes longer for the fish to disgest when fishing.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know this may sound a bit off. Or maybe not but I like to take AX's PCT w/ Anabol-X and some Lipo-6.

Not very ripped but it seems to cut up pretty quick.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
how about altering your diet to get abs??

thats the only thing thats gonna do it

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how about altering your diet to get abs??

thats the only thing thats gonna do it
I forgot to mention that.

I achieved that with 1 month of 30 minutes every other day cardio. Swimming or running. and about 280g Protein with 450g or so of Carbs.

Diet #1
Peanut butter is not good for cutting. Just a note. Nor are nuts. Maybe almonds. I limited my fat intake to maybe less than 25g a day. Probably not even 25g. Oatmeal w/ no sugar or anything. I'd throw some Muscle Milk once a day into my oatmeal for a boost before running or swimming. And I'd do some minor workouts. Weight Training was 10-12 Reps. I worked out my abdominals for 5 minutes of about 2 sets roman chair at 30 and 1 set of decline situps at 50.

Diet #2
Also another diet is the Bs atkins ****. It's modified.
For example. You eat 10 times a day crap 2 tablespoons every day and chug down 12 chicken breasts and a load of brocolli and some hamburger meat with anasazi or pinto beans.

That was the diet I used in my earliest training days for the Abs. I never could cut out the low abdominal fat. I've heard of CLA at bulk nutrition for lower ab fat.
I think if rapid fat loss is needed then combine Superdrol or Methyl Dx3 or Revenge SDX one of the copies w/ Mega-Zol. or Perhaps Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol/TST.
Really gives ya a muscle pump so your abs start to show through and it gives you encouragement. The problem with Diet #2 is that it's radical and muscle is often lost too quickly with the fat. However the fat loss is very very quick. Make sure you calculate your basal metabolic rate as well. As that can calibrate the weight you wish to achieve based upon caloric intake.

This reminds me of a friend of mine. He bought Hot-Rox and was really excited. He was 5'5" and 180 pounds. Not muscle trust me. He started taking it and I told him he needed to get his diet in order. He said no I don't it burns calories and fat exponentially as you take it. I said okay whatever. So one day I went to go over to his house and he was eating chicken nuggets from the Mick D's. I again told him about his diet disorder and he yet again said Hot-Rox has it covered. He became 10 lbs heavier b/c he thought Hot-Rox was sOOOOOO Powerful.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It's funny you mention hot-rox, I have a friend that was taking them this past winter who had the same problem. Wouldnt do any cardiop and his diet was crap. He didn't lose weight either ;)

I'm about 15/20 Lbs over weight top be fair (maybe less, just rounding). Right now what's working for me is diet and excersize, with Chizzled and ECA.

When I get down to about 11% I'll be adding in the spooky lipoderm and perhaps some dicana or albuterol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's funny you mention hot-rox, I have a friend that was taking them this past winter who had the same problem. Wouldnt do any cardiop and his diet was crap. He didn't lose weight either ;)

I'm about 15/20 Lbs over weight top be fair (maybe less, just rounding). Right now what's working for me is diet and excersize, with Chizzled and ECA.

When I get down to about 11% I'll be adding in the spooky lipoderm and perhaps some dicana or albuterol.
I was wondering about using Chizeled but I went with Lipoderm and Caps instead. Albuterol is freaking awesome with proper diet. Holy hell you can go forever endurance wise.

Just ask my pet gerbil. He's been testing Albuterol off and on in the past year.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of dosing for albuterol have you found to be effective?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I had a huge stockpile of chizzled, got it cheap :p

I like it a lot, works very well with ECA and cardio.

At the rate I'm losing, I'll have your abs in about 2 months :p

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of dosing for albuterol have you found to be effective?
my pet gerbil seemed resistant to Albuterol at the recommended dosage of .4 ML X 3 ED which is 4mg per .4ml. Let's put it this way. My gerbil was up to 3 ML X 3 ed. For a total of about ... 24 mg. I know it seems a bit. If I were you I'd of course experiment with your lab rat starting at .4ml on an empty stomach and continue from there. If the first is good continue on later throughout the day. Remember to hydrate your lab rat as it will pour buckets of water through skin and cramp.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a huge stockpile of chizzled, got it cheap :p

I like it a lot, works very well with ECA and cardio.

At the rate I'm losing, I'll have your abs in about 2 months :p
I'm gonna try and get up to 215 ripped as that seems to be the magical recognition # in the fire department for being the BAMF. Bad ass mother ****er

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never really done much of anything with ECA. Usually I'd just does Ephedra/Ma Huang or something. That's smart as I've researched it and seems intelligent in design. I'd like to get smarter with science. Maybe I should go for a masters degree in nutrition.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dear god I love spike for focus.

It buzzes me like no other.

I'm glad I quit drinking. Being on designers and stim's seems so much better.

I feel good as hell right now on TRN/Zol Spike and B12 B6 and flax/fish I took earlier today.
OH GOD ITS WONDERFUL.

I think i'm gonna take a look at REM and Psychotropin.

BAHAHAH!.
i'm going crazy.

I feel like my quote.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Quitting drinking was my biggest hurdle. My diet is 100%, but my cheat meal is still beer, lol.

The last 3 years I've lived off of beer and pizza, so it's a big big contributer to my currently fat self ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quitting drinking was my biggest hurdle. My diet is 100%, but my cheat meal is still beer, lol.

The last 3 years I've lived off of beer and pizza, so it's a big big contributer to my currently fat self ;)
Well look on the bright side. Higher BF % = Faster Gains

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long was your dog/hamster/rat/cow or whatever other animal you'd care to insert able to run Albuterol before seeing a reduction in effects?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long was your dog/hamster/rat/cow or whatever other animal you'd care to insert able to run Albuterol before seeing a reduction in effects?
4 Days but he likes to do 30 minutes of cardio every day for that first 4 days. Good fat burning genetics ya know? But Albuterol works really well for endurance and the Hunger cravings are a problem.