Question about DHEA

shooter

Awards
I am curious about this supplement. Is it worth anything?
How long does is remain in an individual's body for possible test by NCAA?

AHS_balla81

Banned
Awards
It's useless in your case, pretty much useless for anybody that's not over the age of 40...peace!

captain chet

Awards
Whoa, AHS.. you are 6 feet tall 209 at 15 years old with those stats? Insane! Seems like a typo, but if not, wow.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
It can be of use if you are under 40 for post cycle recovery. Run a search. There is a ton of great info here.

AHS_balla81

Banned
Awards
It can be of use if you are under 40 for post cycle recovery. Run a search. There is a ton of great info here.
Well yeah I forgot it could be of use on PCT, but it's not required. For captain_chet, I've got fairly good genetics, and my test is trough the roof, not sure what the exact ng is, I'm about to get tested, but I estimate around 1100, just guessing. I've got all symptoms of a high test, so a teally high test also helps me greatly. Plus, I eat correctly, with 3500+ cal's 300g of protein a day...peace!

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
damn, big kid! my little brother just turned 15 and he's 6'2" 225lbs...each generation keeps getting bigger and bigger

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Thats evolution for ya! Just imagine in a couple million years when babies are born with the "instinct" to use computers. Freaky.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Thats evolution for ya! Just imagine in a couple million years when babies are born with the "instinct" to use computers. Freaky.
Yeah right.

"Once upon a point of infinite density, Nothing that was Something went ‘Boom!’ Then there was Everything. Everything eventually named Something ‘Matter,’ the tragic character in our story. Sadly, Matter had no mind, yet this makes our tale all the more amazing!...Now matter had only one companion, the hero of our fable, a mysterious stranger of unknown origin called Chance. Chance, though blind, was a brilliant artist. Chance taught mindless Matter to paint and paint our pupil did. Matter painted a universe from center to rim on the canvas of a vacuum. And lo, innumerable galaxies emerged filled with infinite wonders, beauty, order, and life. The inspired brush strokes of ignorant Matter, guided by the hands of blind Chance, created together a cosmic masterpiece. But as Matter and Chance were working away they failed to spot out the villain called Time. Time crept in unnoticed back at the boom and was extremely wound up about being stirred from his sleep. Time determined there and then to wind down again and thus rub the masterpiece out—as soon as he got hold of that Chance! Chance, being blind, didn’t see Time coming and mindless Matter was helpless to intervene...Now, Time ruins the painting little by little and brags that by Chance it’s just a Matter of Time before the canvas is blank and the boom will swoon and Everything that was Something will be Nothing again, once more upon a pointless point of infinite nothingness, with no Time for Chance to Matter anymore." - Joe Boot

shooter

Awards
i have done a lot of reading about it, but the one thing not answered is the length of time it takes for a person's DHEA levels to return to normal

freaky

Banned
Awards
i have done a lot of reading about it, but the one thing not answered is the length of time it takes for a person's DHEA levels to return to normal
Some research has shown that DHEA production isn't greatly depressed by moderate supplementation.

DHEA is useful for PCT, men over 40 (some would say 35), and the elderly.
Unless you have a medical deficiency or fall into any of the above categories you probably shouldn't take DHEA.