CEE and ulcers...

I

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently made the switch to CEE. Ive been taking around 3 grams a day for last 2 weeks. Lately Ive noticed a few ulcers in my mouth and around my gum line. Is this a common problem with CEE?

B

Bobby Nevada

Awards
I recently made the switch to CEE. Ive been taking around 3 grams a day for last 2 weeks. Lately Ive noticed a few ulcers in my mouth and around my gum line. Is this a common problem with CEE?
Are you taking any supps with arginine in it?

I

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you taking any supps with arginine in it?
Not that I know of. As of right now my supplement stack is pretty basic.

Multi
ZMA
Flax Oil
Whey
CEE

Maybe it's just a fluke that the uclers have shown up around the same time I started the CEE.

B

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Not that I know of. As of right now my supplement stack is pretty basic.

Multi
ZMA
Flax Oil
Whey
CEE

Maybe it's just a fluke that the uclers have shown up around the same time I started the CEE.
Hmm, I heard that Arginine can cause canker soar type flare-ups. I haven't heard yet about CEE doing this. Perhaps you are a little run down- that causes me to get ulcers in my mouth.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
do you get cold sores? These ulcers could be cold sores (herpes 1), which arginine brings out, as said above. Haven't heard of CEE doing this, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility to me. If you think this to be a possibility, supplement with lysine to try and combat it :)