Anyone receive their Suppremacy order from Black Friday?

  1. Anyone receive their Suppremacy order from Black Friday?


    Ordered 11/23 still says "Awaiting Fulfillment"...c'mon guys people ordered a lot I get it, can't be this backed up. Ordered 1 bottle of Glycoshield, nothing else.

    Anyone else having issues with Suppremacy?
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!


  2. I bought a few things off their site Thanksgiving night and received my order yesterday. It sat on “shipping label created” for a few days before actually being shipped out
    •   
       

  3. Anyone receive their Suppremacy order from Black Friday?


    Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Ordered 11/23 still says "Awaiting Fulfillment"...c'mon guys people ordered a lot I get it, can't be this backed up. Ordered 1 bottle of Glycoshield, nothing else.

    Anyone else having issues with Suppremacy?
    Their probably out of stock on that item.

  4. I ordered a couple of bottles of glycoshield from them on 11/23. Mine is still "awaiting fulfillment" Sent them an email and no response. Hopefully it ships soon.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    Their probably out of stock on that item.
    Shouldn't be taking orders for out of stock items or at least say "Out of Stock", don't leave customers just sitting there twiddling their thumbs. If Glycoshield was OOS, or any product for that matter, either block it so you can't order or put a disclaimer out there, send an email, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I ordered a couple of bottles of glycoshield from them on 11/23. Mine is still "awaiting fulfillment" Sent them an email and no response. Hopefully it ships soon.
    Sounds like they had no Glycoshield in stock. Not responding to customer emails is another no no. Heck Suppz I could get ahold of Thanksgiving night via text lol, that is customer service.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
    •   
       


  6. This place and Nutraplanet are off my list. I donít care what sales they have.

  7. Isn't there a site rep from @Suppremacy?

  8. I ordered on 11/8 and it took 2 emails 2 messages through the site, 2 phone calls and 22 days for them to get back to me. The reason for delay: One of the products was out of stock.

    No courtesy email, no phone call and the product is still listed on the site as in stock. They were also okay with taking my money for it.

    Compensation: none. Even though I could have waited till Black Friday and gotten everything 20% off.

    I've supported Suppremacy in the past and defended delayed shipments in other threads. This is about the third or fourth time I have had issues with them and my orders. It's terrible customer service. I've given probably 75-80% of my business to them over the last few years.

    They have lost a good customer this time.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

  9. From what I'm reading in here that's NOT good customer service at all so Suppremacy should
    get a rep back on this forum so they can see about getting back to customers who have been
    having issues with their orders not be filled. Someone mentioned it and I'm gonna mention it
    again if something is out of stock then it should state that on the site so customers don't waste
    their time ordering it and then have to wait weeks before the product is shipped IF they even get
    it back in.

  10. Man, I had 2 glycoshield in my cart and now I am glad I didnt pull the trigger. At that price, I thought it was too good to be true so I didnt place the order. Hopefully you all get your orders soon. that sucks big time.

  11. I miss nutri-verse...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I miss nutri-verse...
    I miss the 70's...just sayin
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  13. I got a response and it shipped today. They just got it back in stock

  14. my wife ordered from 5 different websites and 2/5 have shipped the order from black friday. It's a normal processing time for small/big retailers alike.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  15. nothing for me not event a tracking number

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    my wife ordered from 5 different websites and 2/5 have shipped the order from black friday. It's a normal processing time for small/big retailers alike.
    I have to disagree...that is a terrible business model if something is instock and you're still "awaiting fulfillment" 8+ business days later. I ordered from close to 7 different retailers on Thanksgiving & Black Friday both big and small, got all of them, except Suppremacy, DAYS ago. "College Store" got my order here in 1 day. 3 letter non chain store we can't mention, 2-3 days. Suppz 4 days and that was with a snowstorm in the Midwest.

    Not sure where you wife ordered from but if the items she ordered and are instock and she's waiting 8+ business days (not including weekend days which retailers should be working to send out orders) then their business model needs a serious makeover. Once you lose customers....you lose everything.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

  17. I do like their logo. Anyone know where one can get a cap or gear with that on it?

    https://suppremacy.com/apparel/


    Name:  suck it lol.png
Views: 174
Size:  6.1 KB


  18. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    I have to disagree...that is a terrible business model if something is instock and you're still "awaiting fulfillment" 8+ business days later. I ordered from close to 7 different retailers on Thanksgiving & Black Friday both big and small, got all of them, except Suppremacy, DAYS ago. "College Store" got my order here in 1 day. 3 letter non chain store we can't mention, 2-3 days. Suppz 4 days and that was with a snowstorm in the Midwest.

    Not sure where you wife ordered from but if the items she ordered and are instock and she's waiting 8+ business days (not including weekend days which retailers should be working to send out orders) then their business model needs a serious makeover. Once you lose customers....you lose everything.
    A lot of retailers oversell and then reorder from the manufacturer, there is a supply chain lag in the process, the whole point of BF is to get the best deal / biggest savings and to stock up. You make some valid points but there has to be some form of compromise and understanding from the customer as well. It's all mutual and can be resolved through communication.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

    USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

  19. Ordered tribestan from bulgaria. Left bulgaria on Nov 21, arrived in queens NY 10 days later, goes to Det MI, goes back to Rochester NY, now heading back to Det MI and my address lol.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Ordered tribestan from bulgaria. Left bulgaria on Nov 21, arrived in queens NY 10 days later, goes to Det MI, goes back to Rochester NY, now heading back to Det MI and my address lol.
    That stuff is on Amazon, lol.
    Is it the same stuff?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

  21. Update on my tribulus order. Arrived in taylor MI yesterday and now departed for Illinois today. I live in Michigan lol. I should get it sometime in 2039

  22. I ordered with Suppremacy on 11/25. Was sent a status change on 12/3 showing a shipping label had been created for the order. USPS in posession of item on 12/6. Package just received today on 12/8 in CA. I emailed them twice after ordering to check if the item was in stock as well as when the item would actually ship and they did respond within a day or two. Although the wait was longer than anticipated, I received my order and will likely use them again. However, I would plan ahead and make sure that I would be ordering way ahead of when I would be wanting or needing to use the product. In the end, they came through and prices/promotions were very attractive.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    A lot of retailers oversell and then reorder from the manufacturer, there is a supply chain lag in the process, the whole point of BF is to get the best deal / biggest savings and to stock up. You make some valid points but there has to be some form of compromise and understanding from the customer as well. It's all mutual and can be resolved through communication.
    How do you explain an order placed weeks before Black Friday, or the fact I live within hours of Suppremacy. I've literally gone to their store from many times. And if communication is key, then how can the lack of be justified on their end.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

  24. Wine wine wine. Got mine in about a week. Don't care if I waited a bit because I paid way less than I would have anywhere else. It's all about the money.

  25. I find every time I use them my card gets weird transactions and I have to cancel my card
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you think of My black friday order
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:42 PM
  2. Has anyone received their Superdrol yet?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 06:38 PM
  3. KitsNmore.com anyone order from them
    By theBuck in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:16 PM
  4. anyone order from LiquidResearch??
    By Milo Hobgoblin in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:30 AM
  5. Has anyone ordered from this company?...
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in