Post Competition Supplement Suggestions Needed

1. Post Competition Supplement Suggestions Needed

Iím one month post show and overhauling my supplements to accommodate a reverse/off season meal and training plan. Iíd love any suggestions!

Currently:

- Multivitamin
    - 1000mg fish oil - 3x/day
    - 2g l-carnitine -once pre workout and once post workout with carbs for a total of 4g
    - 2g CLA - once pre workout and once post workout with carbs for a total of 4g
    - 200mg DIM/day
    - 50mg DHEA/day
    - 500mg Vit C/day
    - 2000 iu Vit D3/day

Iím off all SARMS for now. I use preworkout and BCAAs/EAAs intraworkout (unless I forget them at home)

Iím 48, bikini competitor going into an off season of undetermined length. I need to add to my quad sweep and my legs are hard gainers. Iím obviously aiming for a lean bulk as my old body canít do drastic cuts anymore. Iím reversing so my diet is in flux at the moment but itís clean - chicken, sweet potatoes, rice, asparagus, eggs, oats Ö the usual.

My workouts are 6 days a week and Iím slowly adding weight back. Iím focusing a lot on time under tension, muscle activation and being mindful during my sessions. I do cardio as needed but nothing like during prep.

2. iron legion has lavender Invictus for women. it should help keep your lean bulk a little leaner.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    iron legion has lavender Invictus for women. it should help keep your lean bulk a little leaner.
    Ah yes - I read a bit about that in Katís log. Thanks!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Ah yes - I read a bit about that in Kat’s log. Thanks!
    you just missed the bogo sale but you can save 25% using my code THEBIGT at ironlegion.com.

yup KAT did a great log for lavender invictus... @love2liftkat

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you just missed the bogo sale but you can save 25% using my code THEBIGT at ironlegion.com.

yup KAT did a great log for lavender invictus... @love2liftkat
    I really appreciate that!
    •   

6. Vector and or Folidrone has been run with success by woman on this forum. Highly effective imo. I am getting recomp at age 51 that I could not achevie with anything else or otherwise.

7. For sure the Vector and Follidrone combo will be a fantastic rebound cycle.
    It will help you put on mass while reducing the percentage of bodyfat gained.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For sure the Vector and Follidrone combo will be a fantastic rebound cycle.
    Iím concerned about the reports of increased hunger. Iím already STARVING constantly and certainly donít need to exacerbate it - haha! Cost is always an issue as well but if a short cycle can help, it might be worth it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For sure the Vector and Follidrone combo will be a fantastic rebound cycle.
    Dido on this. Can't go wrong with a nice BLR stack of FD 2.0 and Vector. Check out the logs on Vector as well. Most have gotten good results on it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    Dido on this. Can't go wrong with a nice BLR stack of FD 2.0 and Vector. Check out the logs on Vector as well. Most have gotten good results on it.
    Iím tracking the log for The Solution but I feel like comparing a bikini competitor to a classic physique (if thatís what division heís in) is an apples to oranges situation. Not to mention the age difference!!

Because of finances Iím coachless right now but am using past plans. This post show and off season is different though and am trying to adapt.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I’m one month post show and overhauling my supplements to accommodate a reverse/off season meal and training plan. I’d love any suggestions!

Currently:

- Multivitamin
    - 2g l-carnitine -once pre workout and once post workout with carbs for a total of 4g
    - 200mg DIM/day
    - 50mg DHEA/day
    - 500mg Vit C/day
    - 2000 iu Vit D3/day

I’m off all SARMS for now. I use preworkout and BCAAs/EAAs intraworkout (unless I forget them at home)

I’m 48, bikini competitor going into an off season of undetermined length. I need to add to my quad sweep and my legs are hard gainers. I’m obviously aiming for a lean bulk as my old body can’t do drastic cuts anymore. I’m reversing so my diet is in flux at the moment but it’s clean - chicken, sweet potatoes, rice, asparagus, eggs, oats … the usual.

My workouts are 6 days a week and I’m slowly adding weight back. I’m focusing a lot on time under tension, muscle activation and being mindful during my sessions. I do cardio as needed but nothing like during prep.
    The two things I would recommend the most for someone coming off a contest diet would be a good GDA (SNS Glycophase) and a recovery supplement (SNS Growth Factor XT). These two should help you both limit fat gain/rebound as well as recover from the stresses of traininga nd dieting so hard. You could also add a cortisol supplement like SNS Reduce XT for the first few weeks to help get things settled in that regard as well!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    The two things I would recommend the most for someone coming off a contest diet would be a good GDA (SNS Glycophase) and a recovery supplement (SNS Growth Factor XT). These two should help you both limit fat gain/rebound as well as recover from the stresses of traininga nd dieting so hard. You could also add a cortisol supplement like SNS Reduce XT for the first few weeks to help get things settled in that regard as well!
    Thanks! I should have listed that I do use a GDA on my high carb days (which are fluctuating as I reverse). Iíll check out the others as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Thanks! I should have listed that I do use a GDA on my high carb days (which are fluctuating as I reverse). I’ll check out the others as well.
    dang, girl....if that is you in the avi you are looking good already-wow!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I’m one month post show and overhauling my supplements to accommodate a reverse/off season meal and training plan. I’d love any suggestions!

Currently:

- Multivitamin
    - 200mg DIM/day
    - 50mg DHEA/day
    - 500mg Vit C/day
    - 2000 iu Vit D3/day

I’m off all SARMS for now. I use preworkout and BCAAs/EAAs intraworkout (unless I forget them at home)

I’m 48, bikini competitor going into an off season of undetermined length. I need to add to my quad sweep and my legs are hard gainers. I’m obviously aiming for a lean bulk as my old body can’t do drastic cuts anymore. I’m reversing so my diet is in flux at the moment but it’s clean - chicken, sweet potatoes, rice, asparagus, eggs, oats … the usual.

My workouts are 6 days a week and I’m slowly adding weight back. I’m focusing a lot on time under tension, muscle activation and being mindful during my sessions. I do cardio as needed but nothing like during prep.
    A GDA like SlinMax would be great on your high carb days. To build lean muscle, MassMax is great. Users report a 7-8 pound weight gain in 8 weeks while improving body composition.

Quote Originally Posted by f4iguy View Post
    I ran it for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Check out my review. I will run it again in the future. Hunger, weight, and strength went up noticeably. That's impressive considering I've been training for over 20 years.
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    dang, girl....if that is you in the avi you are looking good already-wow!!!
    Hahaha - thanks! That was before my show in October. Rolling with the fatness now!

16. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    A GDA like SlinMax would be great on your high carb days. To build lean muscle, MassMax is great. Users report a 7-8 pound weight gain in 8 weeks while improving body composition.
    Hmmm looks like MassMax has helped some but the increased hunger concerns me as Iím already hungry 24/7. I havenít reached my new maintenance calories in my reverse yet.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Hahaha - thanks! That was before my show in October. Rolling with the fatness now!
    BAM!!! fat never looked so good.

I think all you need is something like RADIATE for thermo and appetite suppression and Invictus for cortisol, to look that good you've got things figured out really well!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    Hmmm looks like MassMax has helped some but the increased hunger concerns me as I’m already hungry 24/7. I haven’t reached my new maintenance calories in my reverse yet.
    I can tell you that is barely increases my hunger, but that could ne just me. No natural anabolic that usually increases hunger as affected mine. The best thing I can say is try it for yourself. Supplements effect everyone differently and some not at all
    https://performaxlabs.com/
    Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products

19. Hey @Marcia
    Some people experience hunger, some dont. But the overall benefits are profound when Vector and Follidrone are used properly.
    If you want to run a log here I will send you a bottle of each for free.
    I can also help you a bit with regards to the rebound diet.

This is a great time to put on some muscle because the body is starving for nutrients and calories. If you feed it the right stuff it will be exceptionally fruitful. PLus the addition of Vector and Follidrone will be very good.
    These need to be utilized properly though so I can help you with this during the cycle.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Hey @Marcia
    Some people experience hunger, some dont. But the overall benefits are profound when Vector and Follidrone are used properly.

This is a great time to put on some muscle because the body is starving for nutrients and calories. If you feed it the right stuff it will be exceptionally fruitful. PLus the addition of Vector and Follidrone will be very good.
    These need to be utilized properly though so I can help you with this during the cycle.
    @Marcia there you go. Can't beat that when funds are tight!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @Marcia there you go. Can't beat that when funds are tight!
    Hell yeah!

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Hey @Marcia

Iím totally down to do this! Thank you, sir.

23. Awesome. Pm me. I'll send you my email through pm so its easier to communicate.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post Show Supplement Stack Suggestions Needed
    By Marcia in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2018, 04:07 PM
  2. Need post cycle supplement!!!
    By lift or die in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. weight loss supplement suggestion needed for AM and PM