King's Slayer, Epilogue, Massacre - what's the deal?

1. King's Slayer, Epilogue, Massacre - what's the deal?

Been away for awhile (vaguely active in the gym still though). What is the lowdown on these? Looking for opinions from non-reps and unsponsored log people

2. All good products assuming you have your nutrition and training in check.
    •   

3. I enjoy a massacre/kingslayer stack. Using currently.
  4. King's Slayer, Epilogue, Massacre - what's the deal?

Iíve really enjoyed K1ng Slayer. Improved digestion at higher cals, improved workout performance, and fullness/vascularity.

Havenít used the other two!

I did like the old Ep1c Unleashed, was impressed with the improved endurance and pumps. So Iíd assume Ep1logue would be solid considering the addition of Vaso-6 (love this stuff for pumps, fullness, and performance in the gym). Havenít had a chance to try the Other ingredient in it yet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Been away for awhile (vaguely active in the gym still though). What is the lowdown on these? Looking for opinions from non-reps and unsponsored log people
    Used Ep1logue for 8 weeks, i've noticed decent pump but nothing more. Never tried KS and Massacr3 but the profiles are interesting. I think they will make a great recomp/bulk stack.
    •   

6. Iím afraid to try KS with that appetite increase claim :O

7. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Iím afraid to try KS with that appetite increase claim :O
    I donít think itís as pronounced as people say. For me, it was minor. Notable but minor. Certainly wasnít ravenous throughout the day.

I think the product is worth the money, just saying itís not going to increase your grocery bill too much.

Iíve been using 6 caps before a pre workout meal and I notice better digestion (hopefully better nutrient update as well - canít really ďfeelĒ that of course), more fullness, better endurance in the gym, and fat gain mitigation. Korean Mistletoe Extract is very solid IMO

8. Kings slayer the updated version of or1gn?

Great for a bulk, really helps with the additional calories especially this time of year

9. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Kings slayer the updated version of or1gn?

Great for a bulk, really helps with the additional calories especially this time of year
    Yeah, itís the update to Origin

10. I started K1ngslayer 1 Dec. don’t really have anything to report yet, no hunger increase at all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rant: What is the deal with Burger King?
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:53 PM
  2. DHEA, what is the deal
    By Pirate in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 03:59 PM
  3. Test Gels/What's the deal?
    By GRADE A in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 05:49 PM
  4. what's the deal with reputation points?
    By comrade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 02:08 PM
  5. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:22 AM