ThermoLife files lawsuits against A1 Supplements and NetNutri.com

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ebol was bull****. The way Rhodiola works, lower anlmouts are stimulating, and higher amounts sedating. Normal extracts are 1% and 3 % rosavins and salidrisodes. They used some **** that was like 5% and 12% or something, blowing right past 'high, sedating' to '**** you and your day in the head with a sledgehammer'. Should have called it D-bol for 'debilitating'.

Such a noob mistake. Oh well, suck at formulating? Sue everyone!
    They definitely hyped the hell out of it pushed the release back by a really long time. Pretty hard to meet expwctations doing business like that.
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ebol was bull****. The way Rhodiola works, lower anlmouts are stimulating, and higher amounts sedating. Normal extracts are 1% and 3 % rosavins and salidrisodes. They used some **** that was like 5% and 12% or something, blowing right past 'high, sedating' to '**** you and your day in the head with a sledgehammer'. Should have called it D-bol for 'debilitating'.

I notice this post is attached to a nitrate. Pepperyourangus
    •   

3. Not sure why thermolife would be entitled to sue if the products are simply "banned" by FDA standards or illegal. This is akin to me suing the local crack dealer because I sell coffee and he sells illegal crack thus cutting into my profit. Fck Ron K. Filth plain and simple.

If A1 and net are selling non-legal supplements thats up to the authorities. The world does not need Ron dbag Kramer to cape up and save us all. I regret ever spending money on thermolife.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BCseacow83 View Post
    Not sure why thermolife would be entitled to sue if the products are simply "banned" by FDA standards or illegal. This is akin to me suing the local crack dealer because I sell coffee and he sells illegal crack thus cutting into my profit. Fck Ron K. Filth plain and simple.

If A1 and net are selling non-legal supplements thats up to the authorities. The world does not need Ron dbag Kramer to cape up and save us all. I regret ever spending money on thermolife.
    The lawsuit is that the sales of these banned products creates an unlevel playing field for Thermolife who follows the law, because no one is buying their products, but these instead.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

5. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

Are we talking about the same E-bol? I remember this being the label. What ingredient are you speaking of? I actually remember e-bol working suspiciously well for me. So well it set the precedent for natty supps way too high for me (was one of my firsts I tried)... Iíve been trying to find something that comes close to it ever since.

Name:  IMG_6613.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  85.8 KB
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bagofturdwind View Post
    Are we talking about the same E-bol? I remember this being the label. What ingredient are you speaking of? I actually remember e-bol working suspiciously well for me. So well it set the precedent for natty supps way too high for me (was one of my firsts I tried)... Iíve been trying to find something that comes close to it ever since.

Name:  IMG_6613.JPG
Views: 151
Size:  85.8 KB
    The first version had rhodiola. You have the second version there. They swapped the rhodiola for ginseng due to the complaints they were getting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    The lawsuit is that the sales of these banned products creates an unlevel playing field for Thermolife who follows the law, because no one is buying their products, but these instead.
    I get that hence my coffee analogy. Does thermo even sell a product at the retail level? If I was a judge this would get tossed as I am to believe Ron K. has been able to uncover illegal activities that the US law enforcement and regulatory angencies have completely missed? FTG

8. Thermo own muscle beach nutrition so they must have realised their own brand name was too toxic.

It’s a joke, how the hell someone gets a patent for something they didn’t invent and in wide use before the patent was granted...

9. I cant believe they are still around pulling the same chit from years ago. They have no self respect at all

Plus what ever happened to snitches get stitches?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    T-bol. Creatine was c-bol. Ecdy product was e-bol.

Also had a fat burner called Dicana, which was amazing.
    Wow. Dicana! Yes...went thru a lot of that. Definitely worked. Lots of T-Bol too.

I miss the old days of the Thermolife vs the Supplement World beefs. Designer Supps, and whoever made Stim-X, and Jungle Warfare...I remember some testing thing on it that dragged on for years.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    Wow. Dicana! Yes...went thru a lot of that. Definitely worked. Lots of T-Bol too.

I miss the old days of the Thermolife vs the Supplement World beefs. Designer Supps, and whoever made Stim-X, and Jungle Warfare...I remember some testing thing on it that dragged on for years.
    Anabolic Xtreme
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lawsuit filed against Jim Stoppani and PhD Fitness
    By The Solution in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 01:17 PM
  3. Favorite NO supplement and why?