non ephedra based fat loss products?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
we all know there are many out there.  Does anyone think any are worth anything? 

I would probably think not, to use as a stand alone fat burner.

Im talking about anything from gugglosterones (sp?), forskolin  etc.

I want to come up with a good fatburning stack for myself by next week.  I will be starting my fina/4ad stack....well gonna kill my T-1pro first, then hit the fina...but I want to add something besides my ECA.....

h19

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
If you're using an ECA, it contains Ephedrine. Are you cutting on this stack? If you are, try cardio and a clean diet......seriously.

(not trying to be a prick, thats the only way to word it)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
lol...is that what the E stands for?....damn

diet is already clean..but i am not getting in enough meal/day. thats why I posted about MRP' s, i need to find a good one.

cardio, definately going to do some HIT cardio, which is why i posted today about that also.

but even when i was at my all time best, 5.5% bf, I still had some love handles, and slightly soft boobies around the nips...not hard like gyno or anything.

but your right if my games on...then its on.

but I still want some opinions on these other 2ndary fat burners.

h19

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Like everyone around here says, the best MRP are those you make yourself. As for addititions to ECA you can try l-tyrosine, pretty cheap and either added to the ECA at around 500mg to 1000mg or by itself at 1.5 to 2g works well for me. Have an empty stomach for best results.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Also try green tea extract at high doses. BAC sells a 4x extract thats real cheap and pretty good... just started ALC, we'll see on that.