CBD oil potency

Pywell89

Awards
After much consideration I’ve decided to give CBD oil a try.

Mostly this will be for joint pain and inflammation. Both of my shoulders are pretty jacked up at the moment and simple rest has not helped.

I’m struggling to find any information regarding which potency is best to use, I could obviously jump straight in with the highest potency but that seems unnecessary if a lower potency will be beneficial.

In peoples experience what is the necessary potency to for joint pain and inflammation? I have seen 5% 10% and 20%.

Do I need the 20% or will
I see benefits with a weaker potency?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see what others have to say about this.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

Mostly this will be for joint pain and inflammation. Both of my shoulders are pretty jacked up at the moment and simple rest has not helped.

I’m struggling to find any information regarding which potency is best to use, I could obviously jump straight in with the highest potency but that seems unnecessary if a lower potency will be beneficial.

In peoples experience what is the necessary potency to for joint pain and inflammation? I have seen 5% 10% and 20%.

I have been taking koi oral cbd oil for months now. At 100mg 3 times a day it really helped my anxiety and did very little for my joint pain. But 250-500mg definitely took the join pain away just by using 2 drops.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

By the way some people will say hit the highest mg you can. But no, sometimes the lower mg’s does the best job.

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
I had a quick look a couple days ago on a certain company that had CBD oil. It turned out to be hemp oil. From the little I researched hemp oil was really low in CBD. I would try for cannabis CBD for sure obviously it will have higher quantities. And dosage will be dependent on you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had edibles but not sure what dosage and they were good..relaxed..got rid of neck pain

But I recently started vaping cpd at 150mg...can't say I've noticed a whole lot but it's also a very low mg amount...I just didn't want to go spend a lot of money on something that I wasn't sure was going to work...however I may see if I can get a black Friday deal on a higher mg dose to see if it does the trick

I'd like to get the balm for my shoulders,ankles, and knees but it's expensive....eventually when it becomes more and more common I think the prices will drop considerably

At this point I'd recommend getting stronger dosages because I went low and I'm not super impressed with that choice

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards

I think you should do some more google searching to see what's good for you, I came across something interesting that I didn't know about. I been wanting to try CBD but seen this I might as well just smoke the good ****.

It is worth noting that THC and CBD also only convert to an effective pain-relieving agent under heat, which is why smoking, vaporizing, or baking it is important.
Most cannabis oils and extracts, designed for direct consumption, haven’t undergone heat treatment. Without heat before ingestion, their effects may not manifest.

117codyawebb

117codyawebb

Awards
  • Established
I've been very experienced with both substances. If you've smoked allot of thc in the day even years later CBD at low strength isn't going to do much. I would suggest eddibles over vaping though even though your vaping and not inhaling burnt plant matter doesn't make it better in your lungs itll hit you alot quicker and alot more intensly if you smoke but you an achieve the same result through consumption and yes your going to see and feel allot better results in your pain and discomfort if you were just to go with thc. I bought CBD gummies a few weeks ago haven't smoked pot in closer to a year. And before that I was smoking an oz every 4-5 days. But the gummies said to take only two I took the whole pack which was ten noticed a difference in my nerves andstress but nothing on my pain and yes quality of oils in actual pot CBD compared to help CBD ahve significant differenced. If you don't get drug tested and want something for joint pain smoke a bowl of pot alot cheeper and the benefits in nerves and pain are going to be allot better.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use several companies products and use several different ways to get it. Lazarus natural are the best pills as a capsule. Juggernaut is coming up with their own version. Vape is pretty good as well. I use for pain.