Looking for a quality nootropic sans stimulants.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Looking for a quality nootropic sans stimulants.

Iíve been scouring AM, as well as Amazon and the web for a nootropic to aid with focus, remove brain fog and cobwebs, increase my sharpness- donít like searching for words often, help with concentration and elevate mood. Not looking for anything stimulant laden as I am so very sensitive to them, particularly alkaloids. 🥴 I hope this is clear enough.
    Thank you in advance.
    If you think you can or you can't, you're right!

I think therefore I can!

2. Please disregard.
    Wrong forum.
    Ugh.

I think therefore I can!
    •   

3. Nah, I'm in too. I want something to take with my morning coffee.

4. Please have a look at the one at the top of the tree! Fully disclosed label and caffeine free......Azoth 2.0

It is used every day to improve focus, concentration and motivation. We have sold 35,000 bottles since August 2017! Check us out!

www.officialazoth.com
    Head of Content Development - Azoth 2.0
    DM for stock enquiries

5. For stim free, people seem to like Evomuse Clear Edge. AZOTH was decent for me, but it is not even close to being worth the current price. Sadly, BLR Nootrol hasn’t seemed to get any recent positive feedback.

For low stim, Performax Nootropimax is a good option to try (it essentially feels stim free).

The stim free nootropic category is a tough one. They really seem to require at least a small dose of caffeine to make the other ingredients shine IMO..
    •   

6. Diet must be in check to truly have a clear mind. Sleep must be in check as well. What I mean by diet is stable blood sugar levels, and being insulin sensitive. When your mind is properly fed, and rested, it can work more efficiently. If you have stresses in your life right now, cortisol support will help, get some UVB rays on your body, take vitamin C. Natural L-dopa can offer aid as well, take after a workout, and before bed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    For stim free, people seem to like Evomuse Clear Edge. AZOTH was decent for me, but it is not even close to being worth the current price. Sadly, BLR Nootrol hasnít seemed to get any recent positive feedback.

For low stim, Performax Nootropimax is a good option to try (it essentially feels stim free).

The stim free nootropic category is a tough one. They really seem to require at least a small dose of caffeine to make the other ingredients shine IMO..
    Doesnít Nootropimax have around 300mg caffeine+ teacrine?

8. If you are looking for no stimulants, you might be better off by simply buying pure Alpha Gpc caps for instance.

9. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Doesn’t Nootropimax have around 300mg caffeine+ teacrine?
    Per 2 capsules yeah, but 1/2 of that 300mg is dicaffeine malate. Most people would have 1 capsule in the morning, and one early afternoon. I personally don’t picture anyone taking Nootropimax and claiming to be overstimulated. The bacopa, l-theanine, and sceletium effectively alleviate any caffeine jitters. Of course there is always the exception..
    Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    If you are looking for no stimulants, you might be better off by simply buying pure Alpha Gpc caps for instance.
    I did this a few years ago and it was quite effective. I seem to recall that I experienced a mental crash though or got headaches a few hours after each dose. It was good while it lasted though and I have definitely been considering trying it again..

10. I use the following fairly regularly and notice a huge difference:

Alpha GPC
    Huperzine a
    ALCAR
    Noopept or a racetam
    Nicotine (only if you're not susceptible to addicition).

You might also be able to find stim free Focus XT around the place as well. Makes a pretty decent base you can build from if need be
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

11. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Per 2 capsules yeah, but 1/2 of that 300mg is dicaffeine malate. Most people would have 1 capsule in the morning, and one early afternoon. I personally donít picture anyone taking Nootropimax and claiming to be overstimulated. The bacopa, l-theanine, and sceletium effectively alleviate any caffeine jitters. Of course there is always the exception..

I did this a few years ago and it was quite effective. I seem to recall that I experienced a mental crash though or got headaches a few hours after each dose. It was good while it lasted though and I have definitely been considering trying it again..
    This. Itís ~250-260mg caffeine and 50mg Theacrine per 2 caps, but a lot of people split the dose, and thereís plenty of other ingredients to balance out the caffeine. Like some people have already said, without some caffeine, some nootropics, especially herbal ones, can leave you feeling a little too relaxed or calm, if that makes any sense. If youíre willing to replace like one cup of coffee in the morning and afternoon for something like NootropiMax, you really wonít be consuming much, if any, more caffeine, but youíll get a ton of other nootropics and probably save some money too.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  12. Looking for a quality nootropic sans stimulants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I use the following fairly regularly and notice a huge difference:

Alpha GPC
    Huperzine a
    ALCAR
    Noopept or a racetam

You might also be able to find stim free Focus XT around the place as well. Makes a pretty decent base you can build from if need be
    Some solid advice here. A premium choline spruce (CDP or GPC), an AChE-I (like huperzine) and a racetam or Noopept is a solid base/stack without stimulants. Things like ALCAR and l-tyrosine are nice too, as are adaptogens like rhodiola.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    Please have a look at the one at the top of the tree! Fully disclosed label and caffeine free......Azoth 2.0

It is used every day to improve focus, concentration and motivation. We have sold 35,000 bottles since August 2017! Check us out!

www.officialazoth.com
    Too many stimulants for me but thanks.

I think therefore I can!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    For stim free, people seem to like Evomuse Clear Edge. AZOTH was decent for me, but it is not even close to being worth the current price. Sadly, BLR Nootrol hasnít seemed to get any recent positive feedback.

Thank you. Iím okay with caffeine. Itís the other alkaloids I seem to have an issue with.

I think therefore I can!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I use the following fairly regularly and notice a huge difference:

Alpha GPC
    Huperzine a
    ALCAR
    Noopept or a racetam

AlphaGPC and Huperzine A are definitely part of something Iím looking for.

Nicotine? Iíll have to google how thatíd help. 🤷🏻*♂️

I think therefore I can!

16. Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    AlphaGPC and Huperzine A are definitely part of something Iím looking for.

Nicotine? Iíll have to google how thatíd help. 🤷🏻*♂️
    Yeah the nicotine is very decent for learning, but has its drawbacks so id suggest avoiding if you are an ex smoker or are prone to addiction. I never have been, and so its nothing but helpful to me.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

17. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    This. Itís ~250-260mg caffeine and 50mg Theacrine per 2 caps, but a lot of people split the dose, and thereís plenty of other ingredients to balance out the caffeine. Like some people have already said, without some caffeine, some nootropics, especially herbal ones, can leave you feeling a little too relaxed or calm, if that makes any sense. If youíre willing to replace like one cup of coffee in the morning and afternoon for something like NootropiMax, you really wonít be consuming much, if any, more caffeine, but youíll get a ton of other nootropics and probably save some money too.
    I find this to be true. They make me sleepy. As I mentioned in another reply, I can do with a little caffeine ó itís the other aalkaloids that cause issues.

I think therefore I can!

18. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Nah, I'm in too. I want something to take with my morning coffee.
    Have you tried Lionís Mane? Dosed properly, I could see that being a decent single ingredient nootropic. I *think* the dosage was 1g 3x daily

19. Quote Originally Posted by Poolcue View Post
    Please have a look at the one at the top of the tree! Fully disclosed label and caffeine free......Azoth 2.0

www.officialazoth.com
    I thought sulbutiamine is not great for chronic use?

20. ever tried transdermal pregnenolone?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ever tried transdermal pregnenolone?
    Yes. Years ago. Is there evidence suggesting itíd help?

I think therefore I can!

22. Quote Originally Posted by believer View Post
    Yes. Years ago. Is there evidence suggesting it’d help?
    goggle it-lots of info.

pretty cheap too when you use my code.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    No. I tried that one company's oral product maybe 8 years ago.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I used there beta and it was a feel good product for sure!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I used there beta and it was a feel good product for sure!
    Whoís product? DM if need be. Thank you.

I think therefore I can!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for expired bottles of San Extrodex
    By Bill1958 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2018, 06:15 PM
  2. Looking for the best nootropic
    By uubiduu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 04:44 AM
  3. Looking for UR Spray, Nootropics, HICA products, and more
    By mr.cooper69 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 07:52 PM
  4. Looking for a quality palatinose product.
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:59 AM
  5. Looking for stimulation for workout
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 10:37 PM