Go to supplements- Overwhelmed! Help!

GSP

Awards
So in the last year I went from weighing about 310 to 225. I did lots of cardio/ and used SNS Reduce XT and growth Factor Xt. Glad to get the weight off, confidence is doing better. But it seems i sacrificed some bulk in my shoulders. I really like reduce XT but I want to add supplements that will help put on lean muscle and give me a pumped look. There are so many supplements out there I am kind of overwhelmed. I don't think I want to take anything requiring PCT. Ive heard good things from Olympus Labs products. What are some supplements or Compounds i need to keep looking into

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vasobuild is amazing for not only pumps during your workout but the fullness lasts all day!!! Its currently on sale as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So in the last year I went from weighing about 310 to 225. I did lots of cardio/ and used SNS Reduce XT and growth Factor Xt. Glad to get the weight off, confidence is doing better. But it seems i sacrificed some bulk in my shoulders. I really like reduce XT but I want to add supplements that will help put on lean muscle and give me a pumped look. There are so many supplements out there I am kind of overwhelmed. I don't think I want to take anything requiring PCT. Ive heard good things from Olympus Labs products. What are some supplements or Compounds i need to keep looking into

k1ngslayer treatedme very well, but have to warn you of the massive increase in appetite I got...on the other hand ep1ogue gave me a great pump, and increased endurance without the appetite increase.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Vector, ARA and Top Muscle (evomuse) - are the best hands down natural bulkers (I am not a rep).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there are two great options that fit the add lean muscle and give a pumped look.

Look into MassMax or X-Gels. Both will add strength, size, and aid in that pump look. Users that have ran MassMax for 8 weeks often report a 5-8 pound weight gain with improved body composition. Additionally, MassMax is will help with nitrogen retention to help with the pumped look. I like MassMax when I am coming off cycle to help me maintain my strength gains and it works wonderfully for that. Here is a post from another forum member.

Massmax XT with a caloric surplus and consistent intense training brings my weight and strength noticeably higher in 2 weeks. I'm on my second run and the results are just as good as the first time. It's staying in my supplement regime. I've been lifting for 21 years. This is my #1 for size and strength.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Look into MassMax or X-Gels. Both will add strength, size, and aid in that pump look. Users that have ran MassMax for 8 weeks often report a 5-8 pound weight gain with improved body composition. Additionally, MassMax is will help with nitrogen retention to help with the pumped look. I like MassMax when I am coming off cycle to help me maintain my strength gains and it works wonderfully for that. Here is a post from another forum member.
Agreed with this. MassMax and X-gels are two great natty supps with tons of positive reviews. If you haven tried either I would definitely recommend picking up both and running each solo. They are worth just trying.