Kaimo - The Best App To Track Your Supplements And Stop Wasting Money

mcelamri

Awards
Hey guys!

My name is Chris, and I have been hard at work for the last six months building Kaimo - an application that makes it easy to try out new things, keep track of how you feel, and analyze the impact of those changes on your wellbeing.

Here’s how Kaimo works:

• Choose something you'd like to test (e.g. pre-workout, nootropics, specific supplements, etc.)
  • Track what you care about (e.g. focus, body weight, energy, productivity, etc.)
  • Visualize your personal data and discover what actually works for you (i.e. don't waste money on stuff that doesn't work for you)
The app is in an early-stage beta, closed beta. We’re reaching out to you because we think that Kaimo is an ideal tool to help you find out what supplements work best for you and exactly how they affect you!

We will take your feedback very seriously and work hard to make Kaimo the perfect platform for you.

If you're interested, reply to this email with what you'd want to track. You can sign up here for free at beta.kaimoapp.com

Best,
Chris

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chris, I think youve over-valued your company and your 3yr projections are far too ambitious. For that reason I wont be investing, so Im out.

mcelamri

Awards
haha damn it Nac. I guess I'll go back to the drawing board. Need to make those projections much more accurate.

Otherwise, I won't be able to build something that helps people cut through the information overload and actually improve their health by testing how different changes actually affect them (for free!)

mcelamri

Awards
You can sign up at beta.kaimoapp.com. Once you sign up, you'll receive an email to download the app + select the things you want to test.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
You can sign up at beta.kaimoapp.com. Once you sign up, you'll receive an email to download the app + select the things you want to test.
I signed up, just gotta wait for the email

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!

My name is Chris, and I have been hard at work for the last six months building Kaimo - an application that makes it easy to try out new things, keep track of how you feel, and analyze the impact of those changes on your wellbeing.

Here’s how Kaimo works:

• Choose something you'd like to test (e.g. pre-workout, nootropics, specific supplements, etc.)
  • Track what you care about (e.g. focus, body weight, energy, productivity, etc.)
  • Visualize your personal data and discover what actually works for you (i.e. don't waste money on stuff that doesn't work for you)
The app is in an early-stage beta, closed beta. We’re reaching out to you because we think that Kaimo is an ideal tool to help you find out what supplements work best for you and exactly how they affect you!

We will take your feedback very seriously and work hard to make Kaimo the perfect platform for you.

If you're interested, reply to this email with what you'd want to track. You can sign up here for free at beta.kaimoapp.com

Best,
Chris
I really like the idea of your app. But we already have forums like these at our fingers that make it very public. You can make logs so people can track your experience, and also get feedback. There tons of threads just talking about ingredients to, which are easy to find. Like you can google search “epicatechin cutting” and you are probably going to find what you want.

mcelamri

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, definitely. Pretty simple to find tons of info on supplements, not all of it is good though. Most of it is bull**** IMO and to find if a supplement works I think that people need to try it for themselves and actually track stuff / side effects. The goal of the app is to make that easy and build up over time a database of standardized protocols that people can search through with the ability to track things much more rigorously but still fairly easily. Things that can't be done easily with forums:

Tracking many things daily --> reaction time, body weight, mood, sleep quality, focus, notes (could make this much better over time with psychological tests for example if users want us to implement it)
Data visualization --> the app will enable you to see a weekly log of all your data with your notes, metrics tracked, etc.
Share and download your data in a standardized format
Ability to set reminders/notifications and easily add whether or not you took your supplement for that day (basic habit tracking features!)

mcelamri

Awards
The beta is now live! You can check it out at kaimoapp.com.

Cheers.