LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't heard much about this product either. I agree with the above and tend to stick with more well know products.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Idk i looked him up and from looking at the guy i wouldnt really want to buy his supps. Then again i wouldnt really want to buy andros from anyone anyways.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Idk i looked him up and from looking at the guy i wouldnt really want to buy his supps. Then again i wouldnt really want to buy andros from anyone anyways.
This is not andro the name is andro-Thol so it sounds better than what it is, it is prohormones

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The prohormones are weak and they are progestins. They are not worth the price tag. Pass on it

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you know any prohormone liquid that’s good?
Does it have to be a liquid? Have you ever run prohormones before? There are plenty of prohormones still available. Are you looking for a methylated PH? Dry, wet?

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Does it have to be a liquid? Have you ever run prohormones before? There are plenty of prohormones still available. Are you looking for a methylated PH? Dry, wet?
Never rubbed it before only sarms, pills or tablets get less effective during digression, don’t know the difference between wet or dry, does wet ones bind water? And I would like to know what you prefer? Both types and source and brand?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want pro hormone buy hi tech 1 testosterone. Also Id buy olympus labs epiandrosterone. Two highest quality pro hormones on the market! Run both for 6 to 8 weeks. Hi tech 1 testosterone 220 mg for 60 days/Olympus epiandro 500mg for 60 days

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
If you want pro hormone buy hi tech 1 testosterone. Also Id buy olympus labs epiandrosterone. Two highest quality pro hormones on the market! Run both for 6 to 8 weeks. Hi tech 1 testosterone 220 mg for 60 days/Olympus epiandro 500mg for 60 days
I can’t seem to find the Olympus labs one anywhere

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
500mg is pretty low for epiandro aint it? Most people recommend 750-1000

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Suppz.com exclusively has olympus epiandrosterone. Ive taken epiandrosterone 4 different times. There is little difference from 500 mg to 1000. Only difference I've noticed is more stimulant effect and more acne on skin at higher dose.

Ragnaarook

Ragnaarook

Awards
Suppz.com exclusively has olympus epiandrosterone. Ive taken epiandrosterone 4 different times. There is little difference from 500 mg to 1000. Only difference I've noticed is more stimulant effect and more acne on skin at higher dose.
What pct did you use?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Clomid and transdermal 7 keto dhea nothing else.