Reduce Xt... is it 7-OH dhea?

Deelish35

Awards
I am starting reduce XT. I am a 35 year old woman and have started to notice a bit of acne ( I never break out). I also have a lot of joint pain.
Should I stop taking this?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting reduce XT. I am a 35 year old woman and have started to notice a bit of acne ( I never break out). I also have a lot of joint pain.
Should I stop taking this?
I think I read once that 7keto can very slightly reduce estrogen, but very low cortisol can dry out the joints too (is the joint pain dryness/creaking/cracking or is it more achy?) so it could possibly be related to Reduce XT. If you like the benefits you're getting from the product and want to keep taking it, maybe add a good fish oil for your joints and maybe zinc and being careful about changing your sheets more often and keeping sweat and oil off your face as much as possible for the acne. Or, if you're taking the full dose, maybe try reducing the dose to see if things improve? Or you could even try something more even more mild for cortisol control like ashwagandha. :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say add in joint supp and see if it helps and/or lower dosage of reduce xt and see if that aids.

Deelish35

Awards
Hey. So Reduce Xt is not great for women! I’ve had some pretty interesting side effects considering everyone seems to think this supp is non hormonal. I have gotten facial hair, acne, oily skin. All due to elevated androgen levels. I really wish I could take this stuff because it has helped me lean out and improved my stress/anxiety. This stuff is hormonal for women. Too bad

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey. So Reduce Xt is not great for women! I’ve had some pretty interesting side effects considering everyone seems to think this supp is non hormonal. I have gotten facial hair, acne, oily skin. All due to elevated androgen levels. I really wish I could take this stuff because it has helped me lean out and improved my stress/anxiety. This stuff is hormonal for women. Too bad
Have you actually gotten blood tests to confirm the elevated androgen levels?