Massacr3 vs ep1logue

1. Massacr3 vs ep1logue

Whatís the difference?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Whatís the difference?
    Laxogenin vs Epicatechin the rest is the same Vaso6 + UroB
    •   

3. Massacre would help with recovery and protein synthesis while Epi would help with lean gains, stamina, and overall performance in the gym. Supposedly Epi products make you gain muscle by inhibiting myostatin which increases with age.

Both give good pumps with Vaso as said earlier and Uro is a great all around ingredient that Olympus Labs incorporate into muscle building products.

So take both for a great stack. Olympus Labs make reputable products with ratings behind them. BLR makes FD 2.0 which is comparable to Epilogue without the Vaso and Uro B. Just my 2 cents

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Whatís the difference?
    Laxogenin vs Epicatechin

One has some overall health benefits (epi), one deserves to have some more research (epi) and one is a scam (lax)

5. Can Massacre be stacked with ARA?
    •   

6. Been wanting to try one or the other myself. Olympus has a ton of fans on instagram and seem popular over there. Haven’t heard much elsewhere.

I’d probably choose ep1logue as I love Epicatechin

7. Are these safe for folks with high blood pressure?

8. IMO Ep1logue is preferred when cutting while Massacr3 is better while bulking. Just my thoughts from using both. Currently using Massacr3 stacked with K1ngsslayer
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    IMO Ep1logue is preferred when cutting while Massacr3 is better while bulking. Just my thoughts from using both. Currently using Massacr3 stacked with K1ngsslayer
    How are you liking the stack? I have bottle of Massacre and am looking for another Olympus product to stack with it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    How are you liking the stack? I have bottle of Massacre and am looking for another Olympus product to stack with it.
    Only on week 2 but Iím loving the stack and highly recommend it. Increased appetite, able to put down more food and feel no bloat and muscle fullness
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

11. Quote Originally Posted by skia123 View Post
    Can Massacre be stacked with ARA?
    I’d say Massacre would go pretty well with ArA. ArA causes the DOMs while the laxo helps with recovery. It’s not anti inflammatory. It’s ArA with laxo is something I’d love to try. But Id get your ducks in a row first about making ArA better for you. Soy Lecithin granules or GMS, LCLT, HCA, and if you can find it ABE(discontinued).

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Iíd say Massacre would go pretty well with ArA. ArA causes the DOMs while the laxo helps with recovery. Itís not anti inflammatory. Itís ArA with laxo is something Iíd love to try. But Id get your ducks in a row first about making ArA better for you. Soy Lecithin granules or GMS, LCLT, HCA, and if you can find it ABE(discontinued).
    If you had to chose laxo or ara which would it be?

13. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    If you had to chose laxo or ara which would it be?
    It depends, if during a time I could significantly lower my cardio like winter, and push more weights I would do ArA it is hard on the joints. Laxo would probably help your joints.
    So ArA on a bulk, and laxo on either maintenance or a slight surplus.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    It depends, if during a time I could significantly lower my cardio like winter, and push more weights I would do ArA it is hard on the joints. Laxo would probably help your joints.
    So ArA on a bulk, and laxo on either maintenance or a slight surplus.
    Well my shoulder has been bothering me so I guess Massacre fits the bill

15. Quote Originally Posted by BillD View Post
    Well my shoulder has been bothering me so I guess Massacre fits the bill
    There are 2 other good/well spoken of laxo sups, there’s high tech laxo and iconogenin. Icono is transdermal and some day it’s the best.

But with massacre your getting a huge bang for your buck laxo with uro B and vaso6. 2 anabolics and a pump ingredient. It is also a preworkout solution. Add some caffeine in the morning for a stim and you’d be set with this one.
  16. Massacr3 vs ep1logue

Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    There are 2 other good/well spoken of laxo sups, thereís high tech laxo and iconogenin. Icono is transdermal and some day itís the best.

But with massacre your getting a huge bang for your buck laxo with uro B and vaso6. 2 anabolics and a pump ingredient. It is also a preworkout solution. Add some caffeine in the morning for a stim and youíd be set with this one.
    Already have a bottle of Massacre in cabinet along with Spartan kraken and Reign
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MASSACR3 vs Vector - Which is the BEST natty anabolic?
    By weightlifter1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 11:06 AM
  2. Vector vs FD 2.0 vs Ep1logue vs KngSlayer for recomp
    By Rockslide in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 11:07 AM
  3. Ep1logue vs massacr3
    By Jcsd519 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2018, 07:34 AM
  4. Ep1logue vs Follidrone 2.0 vs Natadrol vs Anabeta