EAS Max Milk?

BoxingFool01

Awards
Seems like another Muscle milk knock off...how do you guys feel about the fat content?

Calories 340
Calories from Fat 160
Total Fat 18 g
Saturated Fat 8 g
TransFat 0 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Total Carbohydrate 12 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 32 g

Vitamin A 645 IU
Vitamin C 18 mg
Vitamin E 18 IU
Thiamin 1 mg
Riboflavin 1 mg
Niacin 6 mg
Folate 120 mcg
Biotin 90 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 3 mg
Calcium 100 mg
Iron 3 mg
Phosphorus 120 mg
Iodine 45 mcg
Magnessium 100 mg
Zinc 5 mg
Selenium 15 mcg
Copper 1 mg
Manganese 1 mg
Chromium 50 mcg
Molybdenum 30 mcg
Sodium 200 mg
Potassium 410 mg
Boron 1 mg
Mulit-Stage Protein Blend 32 g
Liquid Blend 13 g
Creatine Potentiator Blend 3 g

Ingredients [font=helvetica, Verdana]PROTEIN BLEND [(WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CALCIUM AND SODIUM CASEINATES, MICELLAR CASEIN, BOVINE COLOSTRUM, GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES, TAURINE) WITH THE NATURALLY OCCURING MICROFRACTIONS- BETA-LACTALGLOBULIN, GLYCO-MACRO PEPTIDE, ALPHA-LACTALGLOBULIN, PROTEOSE PEPTONE, IMMUNOGLOBULINS, INSULIN-LIKE GROWTH FACTORS-1 AND 2, AND LACTOFERRIN.] LIPID BLEND (DAIRY LIPIDS, SUNFLOWER OIL, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, COCONUT OIL, L-CARNITINE, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES), COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CRYSTALLINE FRUCTOSE, CREATINE POTENTIATOR BLEND (CREATINE MONOHYDRATE, BETAINE, ARGININE, GLYCINE, METHIONINE), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN AND MINERAL BLEND (MAGNESIUM OXIDE, DL-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBIC ACID, BORON PROTEINATE, FERROUS FUMARATE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, BIOTIN, NIACINAMIDE, ZINC OXIDE, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, COPPER SULFATE, CHROMIUM CITRATE, CYANOCOBALAMIN, SELENIUM AMINO ACID CHELATE, MOLYBDENUM AMINO ACID CHELATE, FOLIC ACID, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE, POTASSIUM IODIDE), XANTHAN GUM, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM AND SUCRALOSE (SPLENDA® BRAND).[/font]

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
You're right, very much like cytosports' muscle milk and optimum nutiriton's anabolic milk. The taste is decent. I would go with Musclemilk though. I dont intake too much fat in my diet but i wouldnt worry too much about the fat content of this product. But "lipid blend"..... yuck. That doesnt sound too pleasing.
Sage

BoxingFool01

Awards
I was wondering what others through of this product. My gym has free samples, taste is like myoplex but more rich. Was contemplating switching protien, curently using ON Whey, good old stuff. I was thinking of trying this, Muscle Milk, or Evopro. Evopro sounds good because it is Whey/Casein blend.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EvoPro is the low-calorie Muscle Milk.. Max Milk is pretty good, I've had about 5 tubs worth of samples and even while cutting I'm lean and still 199-204.. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It's very good. And most of you know how I feel about MM. But, with that being said you can save a lot more money by making your own MRP's if you care about that sort of thing. I would post the site where you can get "true protein", but then it would probably get erased.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
protein sites aren't source posting
Trust me. It can be on this board. Mention this paticular site or the type of training the owner of this "true protein" site is responsible for and it will get erased quicker than ****.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True Protein.. There I said it.. :D

I might be the most easy-going in that aspect, I just worry about what's not legal.. ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
True Protein.. There I said it.. :D

I might be the most easy-going in that aspect, I just worry about what's not legal.. ;)
I hear ya. But whenever anything is mentioned about Dante aka DoggCrapp whether it be his training program or his supplement website it's erased. I really don't understand it.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
my guess is that it is direct competition with ATW