Sergeant Steel

batmanraider9

Awards
Why doesn't Sergeant Steel get hype like Cel M Test and Alpha Max. It looks legit.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks interesting. Cel M Test has a lot of love, logs and reps that promote it.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Sarge is definitely one the best T-boosters I've used. That stuff is definitely a sleeper... more people need to be aware! But then again, maybe they shouldn't so the formula could stay the same

we all know what happens when a good supplement gets too much attention

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Sarge is definitely one the best T-boosters I've used. That stuff is definitely a sleeper... more people need to be aware! But then again, maybe they shouldn't so the formula could stay the same

we all know what happens when a good supplement gets too much attention
Yup, it suddenly has a change in formula or the HQ gets raised by FBI. I've always wondered about Sargeant Steel since the ingredients look well dosed.

Maybe I'll try it as well now that I got bloods taken. Want to lower my SHBG somehow. I'd like to bring my total free test into the 800s as well..we can all dream.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why doesn't Sergeant Steel get hype like Cel M Test and Alpha Max. It looks legit.
It's popular over at Strong Supplement Shop. CEL is a more well known brand so that's another reason M Test gets more hype and of course Performax Labs is well known.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t like DAA in my test boosters because studies show it doesn’t do much and can even have the opposite effect. Also not sure the point of 100mg of Maca when 5g is the standard. I’ll stick with M test due to price point and quality ingredients. Obviously biased though lol