Top upcoming natty anabolic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Outbreak Nutrition - Build

The formula behind Outbreak Nutrition Build is based around the proven ingredient, Mediator phosphatidic acid. The brand has included the compound at its full amount of 1.5g (750mg active) per serving, although as mentioned, there is more to the supplement than just phosphatidic acid.

longside the above ingredient, Outbreak Nutrition has packed Build with four other compounds. Also in the mix is 300mg of rosemary extract for 50% ursolic acid, 75mg of laxogenin (5-alpha-hydroxy-laxogenin), 200mg of pomegranate for 80mg of active ellagic acid, and lastly, 50mg of AstraGin to enhance the absorption of everything.

It should be out anyday now.
    Is phosphotidic acid worth taking at times other than pre-workout?
    Or say if I’ve already taken 15g pre-workout that day, would takin more with dinner be beneficial?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    A little off topic but a pre workout version with a nootropic would be bada$$. Id would take that for just about anything, workouts, sports, work, parties...
    What type of nootropic are you looking for?
    Something to help you generally feel good, more focus, , greater drive, delayed fatigue...?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Are there any exciting natty anabolics currently in the works?
    Keto keeps you very Anabolic .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

4. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    Definitely will be trying that one out! There has been no updated info on it though since June. Is there a supposed release date yet?
    It should be very soon, an ingredient was held at customs I was told.

5. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Is phosphotidic acid worth taking at times other than pre-workout?
    Or say if I’ve already taken 15g pre-workout that day, would takin more with dinner be beneficial?
    I believe dosages used currently are worked out based on studies, so I don't see how a little more would hurt.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    What type of nootropic are you looking for?
    Something to help you generally feel good, more focus, , greater drive, delayed fatigue...?
    That all sounds good - feel good, more focus, greater drive, delayed fatigue...

I don't have much experience with nootropics. I've tried a sample of ANS Performance Rave - not bad. I usually dose with Phenibut - fortunately I am not prone to addictions besides cigarettes. Also at the same time I don't want to be abusing Phenibut everyday just to go work out.

A pre workout with not a whole lot of sketch, jitters and a strong nootropic effect similar to Phenibut would be cool if possible.

Working in a corporate environment can be toxic, lots of jealousy, then leaving that s*** behind. Going back to my real self. Total opposite ego is a huge personality clash. Living in both worlds can be exhausting.

There are days after work... I go to the gym and I just want to drink a pre work out/nootropic and wash all that B.S away. Beat the s*** out of some weights, rip apart muscle fibers, feel a pump. Get to my goals. So yea, nootropic like you describe would be awesome for just about anything.
  7. Top upcoming natty anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Keto keeps you very Anabolic .
    Are you sure about that? Studies Iíve read show it is great at preserving muscle while losing fat (so anti-catabolic), but not optimal for building muscle. Not all that dissimilar from IF really.
    https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/arti...970-018-0236-9
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Correct me if Iím wrong but I thought PA was shown to be not as effective as originally thought?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Are you sure about that? Studies Iíve read show it is great at preserving muscle while losing fat (so anti-catabolic), but not optimal for building muscle. Not all that dissimilar from IF really.
    Stack that with the essential aminos hmb and hica and that could be a good combo .
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    We are working on another.
    Just about to run F2 is the new one a tweaked vector or a new one altogether may try this new one after this run

11. It's all new from what I know.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

12. Thanks for reply going to give these natty products a go I’ve been recomping on ostarine and thinking these would probably do the job without suppression and a pct etc,

13. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Are you sure about that? Studies I’ve read show it is great at preserving muscle while losing fat (so anti-catabolic), but not optimal for building muscle. Not all that dissimilar from IF really.
    I took that as tongue in cheek!! lol. Who needs insulin driving stuff into cells anyway :-) I hate muscle glycogen. :-)

14. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    I took that as tongue in cheek!! lol. Who needs insulin driving stuff into cells anyway :-) I hate muscle glycogen. :-)
    Ok. That makes sense haha. My internet sarcasm detector needs to be recalibrated.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Ok. That makes sense haha. My internet sarcasm detector needs to be recalibrated.
    Well, i could be wrong too!!!!!! maybe he was for realz?

16. just ordered 1 ea. FD and Vector
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ISO: natty anabolics
    By koltink in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 07:13 AM
  2. Fav Natty Anabolic supps?
    By Bluedev14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 06-30-2015, 01:40 PM
  3. FS: pre's, natty anabolics, burners, others