Invictus?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by -RONIN- View Post
    Im on SA and Invictus and i can say i have the best libido in years. Honestly, i cant believe it. SA makes me horny but when i added Invictus, oh yeah, dont understand how a cortisol product can make this, but it did.
    Outstanding.
    Please to detail "SA"? Bedroom neighbor has bored with local prostitute and needs "pre-time" stimulations ( visual) before sex, prevent vomit/ spillage

2. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    Thanks. Where's a good place to buy Invictus?
    you can use coupon code VIRTUS30 to save 30% on it at www.iron-legion.com

otherwise, you can also get it at these board sponsors: Suppremacy and Strong Supplements
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com
    •   

3. Thanks! Will check it out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by zincalloy View Post
    Thanks. Where's a good place to buy Invictus?
    Right off the iron legion website. You can use code chef for discount
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Mr. Supps Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

5. Quote Originally Posted by Solexsight View Post
    Please to detail "SA"? Bedroom neighbor has bored with local prostitute and needs "pre-time" stimulations ( visual) before sex, prevent vomit/ spillage
    from what I understand of this post it sounds like someone is having a good time!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    from what I understand of this post it sounds like someone is having a good time!!!
    Oy nuff said
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

7. Still loving the calmness and leaning out I am getting from invictus however starting to notice some lethargy. I'm a younger guy (29) & apparently this is a normal affect of this type of compound...is this anything I should worry about or anything I can do about?

Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by dbenj7 View Post
    Still loving the calmness and leaning out I am getting from invictus however starting to notice some lethargy. I'm a younger guy (29) & apparently this is a normal affect of this type of compound...is this anything I should worry about or anything I can do about?

Thanks
    Nothing to worry about. As far as anything you can do. You can split the dose to .5ml a day if doing a single 1ml dose in am. Also can drop to .5ml on your lighter days.

9. One of the best things about our TD’s, flexible dosing. If .5ml leaves you a little lethargic, you can try using .4ml

Also, make sure you’re not dosing too close to bed time

10. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    One of the best things about our TD’s, flexible dosing. If .5ml leaves you a little lethargic, you can try using .4ml

Also, make sure you’re not dosing too close to bed time
    Thanks guys. Reason for this though? Is this due to cortisol being too low upon waking? I have been dosing close to bedtime some nights

11. 2 reasons to apply Invictus in the early evening and not right before bed:

1) cortisol usually spikes in the evening, if you apply in the late evening you miss this cortisol spike...often this is the one that makes you crave desserts and makes it challenging to turn your mind off when you go to sleep

2) cortisol does have a role in getting you out of bed in the morning. if you apply invictus too close to bed time you risk suppressing cortisol when you're trying to wake up...this will leave you feeling lethargic and groggy upon waking.

12. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    2 reasons to apply Invictus in the early evening and not right before bed:

1) cortisol usually spikes in the evening, if you apply in the late evening you miss this cortisol spike...often this is the one that makes you crave desserts and makes it challenging to turn your mind off when you go to sleep

2) cortisol does have a role in getting you out of bed in the morning. if you apply invictus too close to bed time you risk suppressing cortisol when you're trying to wake up...this will leave you feeling lethargic and groggy upon waking.
    Good information

13. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    2 reasons to apply Invictus in the early evening and not right before bed:

this is also why I don't apply Invictus 1st thing in morning!!!

good job, @delsolrob

14. Invictus is actually TOO good for me now. I had to stop taking it. It was great when I had super high anxiety, but now that I have much lower anxiety, I've found it'll just make me tired. I'm cycling between Cissus and a other joint supplements and with all that Invictus just makes my cortisol dip too low.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Shiznown View Post
    Invictus is actually TOO good for me now. I had to stop taking it. It was great when I had super high anxiety, but now that I have much lower anxiety, I've found it'll just make me tired. I'm cycling between Cissus and a other joint supplements and with all that Invictus just makes my cortisol dip too low.
    lol...nice when I hear one of the products I represent is too good!!!

Invictus will be waiting when you are ready!!!

16. Definitely don’t want to crush cortisol! But, if you still find some cues of elevated cortisol you can also try dropping the dose to .3ml or .4ml

17. Guys,
    I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But Iím not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and ďwestsideĒ training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if Iím already at an ideal cortisol level? I canít seem to find any research stating whatís best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
    Scott

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sbell71 View Post
    Guys,
    I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But Iím not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and ďwestsideĒ training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if Iím already at an ideal cortisol level? I canít seem to find any research stating whatís best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
    Scott
    Sent questions to the boss for a better answer

19. I did, havenít heard back

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sbell71 View Post
    I did, havenít heard back
    I did. He responded directly to
    You

21. Thanks Chef I am in touch with him now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sbell71 View Post
    Thanks Chef I am in touch with him now.
    All
    Part of the service

23. Quote Originally Posted by Sbell71 View Post
    Guys,
    I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But I’m not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and “westside” training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if I’m already at an ideal cortisol level? I can’t seem to find any research stating what’s best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
    Scott
    if you are on trt look into dhea/preg supplementation....iconicformu lations has those individually or you could opt for dermacrine which has both plus a anti-estrogen.

THEBIGT gets you 25% off at iconicformulations.com!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Sbell71 View Post
    Guys,
    I am really considering adding Invictus and/or Virtus to my TRT support. But I’m not getting any info that will answer my concern. My question is about cortisol reduction with Invictus. My last cortisol result was 16.5, scale was(3.5-45) 24hr urine. Would Invictus drop me to low? I cycle between 5/3/1 and “westside” training just to give an idea of training intensity. Do the benefits of Invictus primarily come from the lowering of cortisol or other attributes of b-aet? Just wondering if I’m already at an ideal cortisol level? I can’t seem to find any research stating what’s best, just a range. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
    Scott
    Did you do a dutch test? Pretty cool if so. Mid range within lab values looks good to me (not a doc) - cortisol has a lot benefits. Metabolic syndrome/out of range low or high is when it is a problem. Sleep, carbs, and weight training do a body good :-) How mutch was the dutch test? If you do another, you could try this stuff and see what the results are, which would be cool.

25. Quote Originally Posted by DaeshDontSurf View Post
    Did you do a dutch test? Pretty cool if so. Mid range within lab values looks good to me (not a doc) - cortisol has a lot benefits. Metabolic syndrome/out of range low or high is when it is a problem. Sleep, carbs, and weight training do a body good :-) How mutch was the dutch test? If you do another, you could try this stuff and see what the results are, which would be cool.
    I had a few of these tests years ago. Many according to the doctors that were ordering them can be easily skewed. So not sure which would be he best ones and most accurate.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Invictus - Topical b-AET Cortisol Suppression
    By nostrum420 in forum Iron Legion
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 06-18-2018, 12:22 PM
  2. IRON LEGION INVICTUS
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 04:56 PM
  3. Getting Lean For Summer 16' w/ Iron Legion Invictus by HP
    By HokiePride in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
  4. Iron Legion is looking for loggers for Invictus!
    By IronLegion in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
  5. ZOO Cuts with Invictus and Alpha Gainz
    By ZOO in forum Alpha Gainz
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM