Announcing the New GlycoPhase - Ultra-Potent GDA for Lean Gains, Fat Loss, & Pumps!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I recommended glycophase to a buddy who has been using it just like the label says, and he tells me that he is loving it.

I was planning on using it in the same way...but going to do focus xt/vaso6/glycophase- @sns8778 how should I dose this?
    Hey, really sorry for my delayed reply. I haven't been able to get on here lately.

I love the Focus XT/VASO6/GlycoPhase stack.

Focus XT and VASO6 are part of my day to day life and I'm trying to recomp now and put back on some muscle and lose some fat so I'm using GlycoPhase for that. The stack of GlycoPhase and VASO6 has produced some comical pump instances like in one case my arms being so pumped from an arm workout that I couldn't move them in a way to get my laptop bag over my shoulder afterwards.

As far as stacking, I use Focus XT daily but on workout days I usually use a scoop about 30 to 45 minutes before my workout.

I use VASO6 daily but on workout days take it with my Focus XT pre-workout.

GlycoPhase I used before my 2 most carb heavy meals. Also, for intense workouts I use Cluster Dextrin pre-workout and do ones of my doses of GlycoPhase before that; I can make an argument for or against that, just saying it works for me. But keep in mind that taking it in proximity with VASO6 may result in some really super insane pumps.
    SNS Site Wide 30% Off Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com - Code: Anabolicminds1

Focus XT Candy Corn Flavor Still Available While Supplies Last!

2. Where are the reviews?

Iím interested if this would be any where near Chaos and pain Predator
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Hey, really sorry for my delayed reply. I haven't been able to get on here lately.

I love the Focus XT/VASO6/GlycoPhase stack.

Focus XT and VASO6 are part of my day to day life and I'm trying to recomp now and put back on some muscle and lose some fat so I'm using GlycoPhase for that. The stack of GlycoPhase and VASO6 has produced some comical pump instances like in one case my arms being so pumped from an arm workout that I couldn't move them in a way to get my laptop bag over my shoulder afterwards.

As far as stacking, I use Focus XT daily but on workout days I usually use a scoop about 30 to 45 minutes before my workout.

I use VASO6 daily but on workout days take it with my Focus XT pre-workout.

GlycoPhase I used before my 2 most carb heavy meals. Also, for intense workouts I use Cluster Dextrin pre-workout and do ones of my doses of GlycoPhase before that; I can make an argument for or against that, just saying it works for me. But keep in mind that taking it in proximity with VASO6 may result in some really super insane pumps.
    good info-thanks!!!

I love a good pump!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

4. Quote Originally Posted by div1872 View Post
    Where are the reviews?

I’m interested if this would be any where near Chaos and pain Predator
    I've never used predator, but I don't think you would be disappointed with glycophase-it worked really well for me.

5. Of course I am a rep but I have used a lot of GDAís. I have yet to try predator though to be honest, but I love using this in the morning with my biggest carb meal. Noticeable muscle fullness, better than any others Iíve tried. For the price thereís no reason for me to try anything else with how well itís working for me
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE
    •   

6. Big fan of the older Glycophase and running a log of the new version on another site. Just going by the profile alone it's a hit, SNS didn't skimp here.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani

7. Quote Originally Posted by div1872 View Post
    Where are the reviews?

I’m interested if this would be any where near Chaos and pain Predator
    I have a stash of predator and have been rotating back and forth between this and pred and notice this actually seems to work slightly better. Pred is great stuff but this is a much more comprehensive formula and offers addtional benefits vs pred which for me is really strictly used for carb meals, where this I can use more for general pumps and fullness related to workouts.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    I have a stash of predator and have been rotating back and forth between this and pred and notice this actually seems to work slightly better. Pred is great stuff but this is a much more comprehensive formula and offers addtional benefits vs pred which for me is really strictly used for carb meals, where this I can use more for general pumps and fullness related to workouts.
    Good to hear. I just got a bottle on BF and am anxious to try it out this weekend.

9. Which would be better for cheat meals on vacation to keep off fat?

10. Quote Originally Posted by div1872 View Post
    Which would be better for cheat meals on vacation to keep off fat?
    hands down glycophase. covers more bases and for me at least (I have a weekly cheat day and have used both) seems to lower my fullness faster and provide better overall fullness without bloating (both do a good job reducing bloat but glycophase still leaves me full/"pumped" -aka better vacation look )

11. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Big fan of the older Glycophase and running a log of the new version on another site. Just going by the profile alone it's a hit, SNS didn't skimp here.
    glycophase is the 2nd upgraded product I've really been impressed with-focus xt being the other....SNS is stepping up their game...btw-vaso 6 is good stuff also!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glycophase is the 2nd upgraded product I've really been impressed with-focus xt being the other....SNS is stepping up their game...btw-vaso 6 is good stuff also!!!
    completely agree... both OG's were good for what they were, and always basically the cheapest in their category but the upgrades are insane how much better they are and still priced at the low end of the spectrum in thier respective categories... can't beat that!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yessir, both got upgraded bigly. Impressive stuff
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    IG: @mooddani
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 243
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 12:09 AM
  3. Hello from the new guy and a plea for help.
    By EMARTIN in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:51 AM
  4. For Sale: LOOKING FOR: Lean Extreme (Fat Loss)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:31 PM