Announcing the New GlycoPhase - Ultra-Potent GDA for Lean Gains, Fat Loss, & Pumps!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ot2000 View Post
    I like the agmatine, berberine and agmatine dosages. After that though, the rest are kind of low and unnecessary.

But all in all, this will be good since those first three are solid.
    I wouldnt say they are low in this combo because the combination is making the formula even more powerful.but if you ran some of them Solo at that dose then it would be a different story

2. This is the release I’ve been most excited to see for awhile... awesome looking formula that will take it from competing with the most cost effective on the market to just the best overall.

Can not wait to get my hands on some in a few weeks and give it a go!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Looks solid!! I'll definitely be getting a bottle!
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Very nice! Recent releases from SNS have been killer!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I wouldnt say they are low in this combo because the combination is making the formula even more powerful.but if you ran some of them Solo at that dose then it would be a different story
    This! When combining all these different ingredients into one, you really don't need the full dosing breakdown for each. Even then, the doses aren't anything to blink an eye at. 1g agmatine alone is fire.

I'd personally like to use this with my glucose monitor pre, during, and post meals.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    This! When combining all these different ingredients into one, you really don't need the full dosing breakdown for each. Even then, the doses aren't anything to blink an eye at. 1g agmatine alone is fire.

I'd personally like to use this with my glucose monitor pre, during, and post meals.
    Good idea

7. Profile looking nice. May give this a try when I need a new gda
    OLYMPUS LABS REP - DemiGod

USE CODE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% ON ALL OL SUPPLEMENTS

8. Gonna try this after slinmax. Carbs make me fat, so Iíll take any help I can get.

9. Really like the profile on this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    You guys are stepping your game up and it’s been very impressive.

I would love to see an ARA+PA product from you guys. I know it would be exspensive but that would be QUITE the natty anabolic.

I will be purchasing this one
    Thank you. We appreciate the kind words and I'm very glad that you're pleased with the profile. This should be shipping to retailers for sale on Monday.

As for the ARA + PA, if enough people want us to, we could do a PA supplement but we wouldn't be able to do them in the same product because that would be an expensive price point for a single product and plus ARA 40% has to be in a soft gel. If we did a PA product, we could always encourage some retailers to offer great stack/set pricing for anyone wanting to stack them together.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Very impressive. Depending on price point, this may get a spot in my rotation for another GDA I quite often use.
    I think everyone is going to be extremely pleasantly surprised at the price point on this. Our goal with GlycoPhase was to have the absolute best GDA available at price that is still less expensive that most GDA's out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I wonder if this could be done... @sns8778
    We could do a PA product if the interest is there. We've considered it a couple of times, just now sure how well it would sell at the price point it would have to be because the branded raw materials are so expensive. We couldn't do a PA/ARA all in one product because of price and because 40% ARA has to be in a soft gel but we could always sell them as a stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ot2000 View Post
    I like the agmatine, berberine and agmatine dosages. After that though, the rest are kind of low and unnecessary.

But all in all, this will be good since those first three are solid.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion & I don't want to come off as disagreeing with you here in my attempt to explain but wanted to address your post.

I wouldn't say that the dosages are low at all.

Here are some thoughts and considerations:
    - Saffron is definitely not under dosed in my opinion. When you look at the research on it or even at single ingredient Saffron products being sold for similar purposes, the dosage is spot on.
    - 250 mg. total ALA (ALA & Na-R-ALA) is a higher dosage that most GDA's use. Even ALA sold as a stand alone is sold in lower dosages than are used in GlycoPhase.
    - Gymnema - we felt that 300 mg. is a good dosage for a GDA. Gymnema can be used at higher dosages for blood sugar control purposes but you have to keep in mind that GlycoPhase is a GDA, not just a blood sugar control product.
    - Synergy - GlycoPhase was formulated at what we felt were the effective dosages for specific ingredients to work together to deliver the best results. As Danes pointed out, if you were using just one ingredient it would be a different story. But with a product like a GDA, the goal is for it to work perfectly, not to be too weak but also not to be too strong. We feel like we have definitely accomplished hitting the 'sweet spot' with GlycoPhase.

Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Completely agreed. At SNS, we make a ton of single ingredient products so we definitely understand the value of effective dosing on single ingredients but that always apply to combination products, especially GDA's.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Thank you. We put months and months into developing this product and getting the dosages perfect in our opinions. I'm glad that you are pleased with the Agmatine in there. IMO, the Saffron dosage is a real highlight as well. It's easy to look and see 30 mg. of something and not get too excited but that is the ideal dosage for Saffron for GDA purposes and I think it adds a lot to this formula.
    SNS Site Wide 30% Off Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com - Code: Anabolicminds1

Focus XT Candy Corn Flavor Still Available While Supplies Last!

11. Well done SNS. Another great release.

12. Iíll try it either way and appreciate the response OP. I get what the thoughts were behind the formula and have used the ingredients. In my own experience and thoughts, many of these compounds are not as strong as touted so I donít necessarily believe in their synergy. But with that said, I still like the choices and definitely those first ones and I know SNS is priced well so Iíll try it more or likely either way.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ot2000 View Post
    I’ll try it either way and appreciate the response OP. I get what the thoughts were behind the formula and have used the ingredients. In my own experience and thoughts, many of these compounds are not as strong as touted so I don’t necessarily believe in their synergy. But with that said, I still like the choices and definitely those first ones and I know SNS is priced well so I’ll try it more or likely either way.
    Thank you. I think and hope that you will be very pleased with it when you try it. Something to take into consideration that you touched on is that in your experience you say that some GDA ingredients aren't as strong as they are touted to be, but some people are a lot more sensitive to them; so in designing a product, everyone has to be taken into consideration. As you said, I don't think anyone can make an argument that the product would be too weak just based on the first ingredients alone, but we also had to make sure to not make it too strong because the goal of GlycoPhase is to be a true GDA and help you more efficiently utilize insulin (not just lower blood sugar; I point this out not specifically to you, just a lot of people get confused on that when looking at GDA's).

Also, I believe I saw you mention something elsewhere about the ALA dosage. The ALA dosage is higher in this than it is in most stand alone ALA products and is as high or higher than in most other GDA's. We feel that it is the efficient dosage when used in a formula like this and you also have to remember that at some point, there has to be a stopping point as to how much dosage wise will fit into a product and keep it at a reasonable number of capsules. Regular ALA is not an expensive ingredient so if we thought more would be beneficial and if we thought more was worth increasing the number of capsules per serving, we would have added it but we didn't feel it would be beneficial or necessary.

If you do try it, pm me and let me know what you think.

14. Great upgrade on the profile, good work Jiigzz and SNS! I like the overall look and I agree, sometimes too much emphasis on glucose control is overkill

15. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Great upgrade on the profile, good work Jiigzz and SNS! I like the overall look and I agree, sometimes too much emphasis on glucose control is overkill
    Thank you. We put a ton of work into this one. I'm glad that you like the formula and I think everyone is going to love the price point it's going to be sold at

16. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    Thank you. We put a ton of work into this one. I'm glad that you like the formula and I think everyone is going to love the price point it's going to be sold at
    Sorry if i missd it, but when will the new formula be available?

17. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post

18. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    It will start shipping to retailers tomorrow

19. Quote Originally Posted by sns8778 View Post
    It will start shipping to retailers tomorrow
    And so its available now from your site?

20. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    No, the site is still not quite finished... literally any day now (or so we keep hearing ughhh). You'll start seeing it pop up on retailer sites likely this week.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

21. Wow nice .. i know SNS team worked super hard on getting this done

looks great
    SNS Site Wide Sale
    30% Off Sale - Black Friday - Cyber Monday
    Code: Anabolicminds1

22. This is more then a GDA ..great job on full dosages , SNS never cheaps out
    SNS Site Wide Sale

23. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    No, new site is still underconstruction

As for all the new products that we are releasing are being shipped to retailers
    SNS Site Wide Sale

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    This looks amazing !
    Please tell me why this looks amazing compared to the other GDA's on the market: Slintensity, Slin-Max, Glycoshield, etc.
    Iconic Formulations Rep.
    APE = 25% off
    PM for help with our line.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Please tell me why this looks amazing compared to the other GDA's on the market: Slintensity, Slin-Max, Glycoshield, etc.
    I can tell you very simple.
    1. Quality of raws.
    2. The combination of ingredients (to much of everything is to much in general).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 243
    Last Post: 10-31-2018, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 12:09 AM
  3. Hello from the new guy and a plea for help.
    By EMARTIN in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 01:51 AM
  4. For Sale: LOOKING FOR: Lean Extreme (Fat Loss)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:14 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:31 PM