Alpha Y Dosage/Max Dose

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any insight on the maximum daily dose for Alpha Yohimbine?

I understand this can vary from user to user to a certain extent.

I currently have two bottles of Radiate for a cut and also purchased some Olympus Labs rauwloscine (alpha y). Noticed now that I got the bottle that its dosed at 3mg per cap. Wish it was 1.5mg per cap but oh well.

Not sure how it would be after a few weeks in of building tolerance doing 1 Radiate and 1 OL Rauwloscine (4.5mg total) first thing in the morning and later on 1 Radiate. (6mg total) daily by second dose. Could maybe go ham and do 1 & 1 dosed twice daily?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done 9mg of AY and 6gm of AY+10mg of YHCL. That's about as high as I can go without getting weaker/sick feeling. At that point my day is pretty much ruined. I feel it's better to err on the side of caution.

Reactions: Em3
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think yohimbine is better. Ive used alpha yohimbine solo in contest prep , and yohimbine. That said, I dont use either anyone due to you have to fast for a couple hours for yohimbine to really work. Im not really sure alpha yohimbine works as claimed

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My personal rule for alpha-y is half the mg of what I use in Y-HCL, which ends up being 9mg. I prefer Y-HCL as well, but alpha-y can be a good alternative. My recommendation would be to start with 3mg and add in 1 cap every 3-4 days to see how you feel. Combining it with another stim might change your response, so be mindful of heart rate and how you feel overall when increasing the dose. I wouldn't suggest anything over 3 caps at a time though

Reactions: Em3
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above I would start lower at 3mg and go from there. Always better to start small and work your way up.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm used to taking it to a certain extent from Bloodshred Raw when I was dosing 3 scoops daily though it didn't equate out to a very high amount.

I plan on doing Radiate, 1 cap twice daily, which would equal 3mg total per day. Might try to work my way up to adding an additional 3mg pill with each dose bringing the total to 9mg daily since some of you all have mentioned being fine with this amount. Though of course I'll assess my individual tolerance first.