Pre workout

daywalker81

Awards
Hello folks

What is you favorite pre work out ?
Mine used to be jack 3D old formula
Now Mesomorph by APS Nutrition, Pre Workout.

Share your favorite :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this same thread started last week or so.

FitMax pre cardio
VasoMax pre lifting

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First thing in the morning I’ve been doing Focus XT and one cap of SNS Vaso6 and I’ve been killin it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Arez White - DMHA
Still need to try this stuff out!

For me, I prefer Hypermax before lifting, and either VasoMax or High Volume stacked with a stim on upper body days

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
806517839.jpg

Cannibal riot is my daily go to. Great energy, focus and crazy pumps. Flavors are all amazing and never upset my stomach.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toss up between OG wild thing, Mesomorph and OG kraken

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still need to try this stuff out!

For me, I prefer Hypermax before lifting, and either VasoMax or High Volume stacked with a stim on upper body days
I've liked using Hypermax and have rotated it in my pre workout stash. I'd say Arez white DMHA is very similar with the Alpha Y feeling but the focus and energy are much different. Arez hits very fast and it seems like it never ends and the focus doesn't compare to any other DMHA product I've ever used. It feels very clean and laser like where I've noticed other products with DMHA don't last as long.

Anyone who misses DMAA should try Arez White DMHA. I've yet to try the Titanium version because the White is so good that I'll keep using i til they get rid of it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had to pick one product as my pre workout, it would be meso or HyperMax

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m also really digging Hypermax right now. I’m stacking it with a vaso 6 pill and the pumps/energy/focus are all on point!

daywalker81

Awards
I've liked using Hypermax and have rotated it in my pre workout stash. I'd say Arez white DMHA is very similar with the Alpha Y feeling but the focus and energy are much different. Arez hits very fast and it seems like it never ends and the focus doesn't compare to any other DMHA product I've ever used. It feels very clean and laser like where I've noticed other products with DMHA don't last as long.

Anyone who misses DMAA should try Arez White DMHA. I've yet to try the Titanium version because the White is so good that I'll keep using i til they get rid of it.

I heard about Arez White but unfortunately it’s not available I did online search
Only come with god of Gym and titanium

Unfortunately I just got to know about it just now from you , heard is Gym happy machine , make u love to work out

Pls if you know any source selling the Arez White old generation let me know

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m also really digging Hypermax right now. I’m stacking it with a vaso 6 pill and the pumps/energy/focus are all on point!
Nice! VasoMax now contains Vaso6 ad well. I haven’t stacked them yet but I will try it in a few weeks. Glad you enjoy HyperMax.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seismic Surge and Wild Thing are my two go to pre workouts on the market right now!

daywalker81

Awards
Guys do you suggest stacking
Arez White ( old formula ) with vasomax ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax + VasoMax is killer!
I’ve used this combo with the previous formulas but not the current ones. Can’t wait to try it. I usually use HyperMax on the weekends since I workout during the day when I’m off as opposed to late evening during the week. VasoMax + intramax is my “during the week” pre workout.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which vaso6 product, single ingredient or?
You could add SNS standalone Vaso6 to HyperMax.

You could also grab the new version of VasoMax which includes Vaso6. Then you'd have a non stim complete pwo for anytime you may prefer to not use stim.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the vaso6 kraken?

It’s pretty good, obviously lacks in the DMHA department but the pumps are nice
Not yet - I’ve still got 2 and a half bottles of the DMHA version to get through. I’ve started adding Hydromax with my pre too. Pump for days.