Want thoughts on possible stack!

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to add lean muscle mass and lose fat. I know it can be tricky, but I have done it before over a long period of time (6 months). I am eating about 250cals over maintenance and seeing some good results thus far. My current supplements are: creatine, glutamine, fish oil, GI juice, carnitine, multi, bcaa, aminos, and tropinol xp (got a bottle for stupid cheap). My questions are I have some D-pol, Redcon1's M.O.A.B, and H.A.L.O, which ones should I stack together? I have ran laxogenin before, but at a much lesser dosage and had good results. What stack would be most synergistic, I guess is what I am most curious about. I will make a log, if anyone is interested.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D-pol, Redcon1's M.O.A.B, and H.A.L.O
Would be great if you wouldn't use the commercial names -but the ingredients of the products.
We would to have look up every single one to figure out what it is.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Would be great if you wouldn't use the commercial names -but the ingredients of the products.
We would to have look up every single one to figure out what it is.
Oh sorry. D-pol (DAA, Vitamin D 4000IU, and Nitrates), MOAB (Vitamin D 1000IU, HMB, HICA, Epicatechin, and Astragin), HALO (Laxogenin), and Tropinol XP (Vitamin D 5000IU, Fadogia Agrestis, PE, Epimedium, 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Potassium Nitrate, Coleus Forskohlii, and Zinc). Sorry about not posting straight ingredients. Thanks for the help.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh sorry. D-pol (DAA, Vitamin D 4000IU, and Nitrates), MOAB (Vitamin D 1000IU, HMB, HICA, Epicatechin, and Astragin), HALO (Laxogenin), and Tropinol XP (Vitamin D 5000IU, Fadogia Agrestis, PE, Epimedium, 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Potassium Nitrate, Coleus Forskohlii, and Zinc). Sorry about not posting straight ingredients. Thanks for the help.
Ah, its natty-stuff. My guess is, you could make a soup from it and slurp it three times a day...

;)

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Ah, its natty-stuff. My guess is, you could make a soup from it and slurp it three times a day...

;)
Yeah I'm just wanting to run natty things at the moment. Are any of these supplements synergistic when ran together? Thanks though natty soup sounds delicious.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stacking all of these would be a hefty amount of Vitamin D and nitrates. My suggestion would be to pick 2 at a time

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Stacking all of these would be a hefty amount of Vitamin D and nitrates. My suggestion would be to pick 2 at a time
Yeah, after I typed out the ingredients I noticed that to. So I was thinking of just adding the laxogenin and there hmb, hica, epi cocktail to my current stack. I should be fine with 6000IU of Vitamin D. I don't want to go any higher than that.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you only have enough for one month probs wont be worth it, but maybe 8-12 weeks worth of epi and laxogenin high dose would be... some people get good results, a lot dont... I for one do get quite good results from using them.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
if you only have enough for one month probs wont be worth it, but maybe 8-12 weeks worth of epi and laxogenin high dose would be... some people get good results, a lot dont... I for one do get quite good results from using them.
Yeah I'm doing to purchase at least another bottle or two of each. Like I said in my first post I took laxogenin before at a lot smaller dosage and seen fairly good results actually. It was the strength from Olympus labs and I think I only ran 50mg for 8 weeks i want to say. I recieved some slight strength gains and recovery seemed to be amazing.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant to reply to this yesterday and thought I had done.
Drop the carnitine, BCAAs/aminos (as they’re listed separately) and glutamine.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any reasons as to why I should drop those?
Carnitine & glutamine are virtually useless and if you’re consuming over maintenance, you should therefore be getting enough protein into your diet, which means enough of the amino acids.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carnitine & glutamine are virtually useless and if you’re consuming over maintenance, you should therefore be getting enough protein into your diet, which means enough of the amino acids.
I'll agree about the glutamine (regular glutamine) not doing much of anything here, but the right form of carnitine, say LCLT, can be useful, as it can improve recovery, which can help you progress faster. Of course, "normal" l-carnitine isn't the same as LCLT, and I didn't see LCLT mentioned, but I figured I'd point it out just in case it's relevant.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, I'm currently trying to add lean muscle mass and lose fat. I know it can be tricky, but I have done it before over a long period of time (6 months). I am eating about 250cals over maintenance and seeing some good results thus far. My current supplements are: creatine, glutamine, fish oil, GI juice, carnitine, multi, bcaa, aminos, and tropinol xp (got a bottle for stupid cheap). My questions are I have some D-pol, Redcon1's M.O.A.B, and H.A.L.O, which ones should I stack together? I have ran laxogenin before, but at a much lesser dosage and had good results. What stack would be most synergistic, I guess is what I am most curious about. I will make a log, if anyone is interested.
HALO and MOAB can be run together as it is even recommended on their website and add in one of the other two, or run 2 products then the other two. I htink they all could complement each other, so its really up to you how you want to do it.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree about the glutamine (regular glutamine) not doing much of anything here, but the right form of carnitine, say LCLT, can be useful, as it can improve recovery, which can help you progress faster. Of course, "normal" l-carnitine isn't the same as LCLT, and I didn't see LCLT mentioned, but I figured I'd point it out just in case it's relevant.
Fair point, I just assumed he was talking about regular carnitine

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair point, I just assumed he was talking about regular carnitine
Yeah, you're most likely right, but maybe if he still wants to take a carnitine he can replace normal carnitine with LCLT, or ALCAR if he want's mental/cognitive benefits.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you're most likely right, but maybe if he still wants to take a carnitine he can replace normal carnitine with LCLT, or ALCAR if he want's mental/cognitive benefits.
Yeah I typically take only ALCAR or LCLT, but I got this muscle pharm Carnitine blend at work really cheap, so I picked it up. It has both the ALCAR and LCLT in there as well as raspberry ketones lol and a few other carnitine versions.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Just fyi everyone, I have started the MOAB and HALO as of yesterday. I will make a log and if y'all would like to follow along I'll put the link in here.

superman2113

superman2113

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update on my progress, so far. I'm up two pounds and significantly leaner(and of course more vascular). I'm still eating about 250 calories over maintenance, so I feel like epicatechin and laxogenin are pretty legit products when dosed properly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick update on my progress, so far. I'm up two pounds and significantly leaner(and of course more vascular). I'm still eating about 250 calories over maintenance, so I feel like epicatechin and laxogenin are pretty legit products when dosed properly.
I've had good results with both ep1logue and iconogenin.