Driven Sports Frenzy

1. Driven Sports Frenzy

Anybody using this or noticed a change , less effective etc ?
    Used it before and found it stellar, but heard a rumour or two itís changed albeit the ingredient profile is the same . Found it in past to be a very aggressive feeling pre. Have t used it in a good while though

2. They definitely changed the formula for worse. I get a similar feeling from the new version as I got with craze 2: Feeling weird, no muscle mind connection, not a hint of the powerful positive aggression original frenzy gave me. Don’t know if the formula change is to cover their backs in case of something, or related to the upcoming release of Rize this fall.
    •   

3. So when is Rize coming out ?

4. I would estimate end of summer, since they announced it with detail about a month ago.

5. Any sign of the ingredient panel , if itís anything like Frenzy was which definitely worked Iíll be a happy camper . Last tub of frenzy blue raspberry didnít seem to cut the mustard for me so very possible it has changed
    •   

6. No ingredient panel released yet (though we know the magic is beyond the ingredient panel ).
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 19.32.51.png
Views: 153
Size:  451.0 KB

7. Hurry up Driven sports , release it now cause the Superstim I just bought is no good . 🤨

8. Why anyone would still buy from this company is beyond me. If it's not spiked, it's garbage, and if it is spiked, who knows with what. Just buy real drugs like an adult so at least you know what and how much you're taking. /sarcasm (sort of but not really).
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. I tried Frenzy yesterday,CRAP!

10. Iíve found it brilliant for lots of reasons until my last tub of blue raspberry which isnít giving me the kick and feel of the previous ones orange or fruit punch . Itís like the amp citrate has been removed .
    Never felt it was spiked by the way although who knows from their past
    I wouldnít trust any supp company though . The amount of formula changes etc . You wouldnít know whatís in them

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    Iíve found it brilliant for lots of reasons until my last tub of blue raspberry which isnít giving me the kick and feel of the previous ones orange or fruit punch . Itís like the amp citrate has been removed .
    I wouldnít trust any supp company though . The amount of formula changes etc . You wouldnít know whatís in them
    If you think that DS is the same as ďany supp company,Ē you clearly donít know about their history and what theyíve been caught doing in the past. Changing formulas of products is nowhere close to the same thing as spiking products, at all.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

12. I have the blue raspberry,are you saying that the other flavours give better kick?

13. No good frenzy available anymore at all. Moving on.

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Why anyone would still buy from this company is beyond me. If it's not spiked, it's garbage, and if it is spiked, who knows with what. Just buy real drugs like an adult so at least you know what and how much you're taking. /sarcasm (sort of but not really).
    No kidding, straight up noob status in here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bernardhopkin View Post
    I’ve found it brilliant for lots of reasons until my last tub of blue raspberry which isn’t giving me the kick and feel of the previous ones orange or fruit punch . It’s like the amp citrate has been removed .
    I wouldn’t trust any supp company though . The amount of formula changes etc . You wouldn’t know what’s in them
    Let me help you out. Here's a list of companies that are trustworthy, and have been reliable and quality for mostly decades.

Universal/Animal
    Controlled Labs
    MuscleTech (have toggled between crappy formulas and good, but never not trustworthy)
    Optimum
    Millennium Sport
    SAN
    Nutrabio

There are more, but those off the top of my head.

16. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Let me help you out. Here's a list of companies that are trustworthy, and have been reliably and quality for mostly decades.

Universal/Animal
    Controlled Labs
    MuscleTech (have toggled between crappy formulas and good, but never not trustworthy)
    Optimum
    Millennium Sport
    SAN

There are more, but those off the top of my head.
    Pick a name of a company out of a hat; odds are that theyíre orders of magnitude more trustworthy than DS.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

17. True. It doesn't take long for google to turn up all kinds of crap on ds, and it's bad.

18. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    True. It doesn't take long for google to turn up all kinds of crap on ds, and it's bad.
    Like using an alias to pose as a landscaper to purchase DNP to spike a fat burner with? That's probably top two for shadiest things I've heard a company owner do.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ation/2568815/
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Like using an alias to pose as a landscaper to purchase DNP to spike a fat burner with? That's probably top two for shadiest things I've heard a company owner do.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ation/2568815/
    Worse can be found. See the lower part of that article.

20. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Worse can be found.
    Sadly youíre not wrong lol; this is just one that stuck with me, perhaps because it is/was a larger company and because somehow people keep buying their s**t.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 05:12 AM
  2. Driven Sports Frenzy with Free Amino @PredatorNutrition this May
    By PredNutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2017, 06:38 AM
  3. WILL DRIVEN SPORTS FRENZY BE AVAILABLE IN US?
    By rhino67jg in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:25 AM
  4. driven sports frenzy for sale
    By Mack411 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 05:40 PM
  5. DRIVEN SPORTS FRENZY & SPLYCE
    By rhino67jg in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:50 PM