A KILO CAPPED--ACETLY l carnitine

  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    A KILO CAPPED--ACETLY l carnitine


    Product comming soon!

    Acetyl-l-carnitine Kilo capped. We will cap a Kilo of Acetyl-l-carnitine for $58 dollars. These supplies are limited and its for a market test.

    You can buy a kilo for $48 dollars at 1fast400 so its a matter if $10 dollars is worth about 10 hours of your time it would take to cap a kilo.

    Interested?

  2. Board Supporter
    Sgt. Ownage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.18%

    yes
  3. Banned
    freaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%

    Me too. I just capped .5 kilo myself last weekend, not fun.
    •   
       

  4. I'm Hungry
    THE GREATEST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    11.45%

    I'm in
  5. New Member
    Sleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    18%

    I would probably in a bit,

    though a querstion...

    can't you just put the powder in your mouth and swash some water in it and swallow? Or will that screw with digestion?
  6. Obese Member
    Alpha Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    935
    Rep Power
    614
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh
    though a querstion...

    can't you just put the powder in your mouth and swash some water in it and swallow? Or will that screw with digestion?
    Yes and No.
  7. Advanced Member
    Enigma76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    981
    Rep Power
    621
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    33.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Product comming soon!

    Acetyl-l-carnitine Kilo capped. We will cap a Kilo of Acetyl-l-carnitine for $58 dollars. These supplies are limited and its for a market test.

    You can buy a kilo for $48 dollars at 1fast400 so its a matter if $10 dollars is worth about 10 hours of your time it would take to cap a kilo.

    Interested?
    Are you going to offer just kilo capped sizes? I think you might be able to make more profit if you were to split up the kilos and sell them individually, like sell 1/4, 1/2 and full kilo quantities, with increasing discounts the higher you go.

    Something like citrulline malate would sell in kilos easily, as might alcar, but something like ALA would be a better seller if you could offer 1/4 and 1/2 kilo sizes.
  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76
    Are you going to offer just kilo capped sizes? I think you might be able to make more profit if you were to split up the kilos and sell them individually, like sell 1/4, 1/2 and full kilo quantities, with increasing discounts the higher you go.

    Something like citrulline malate would sell in kilos easily, as might alcar, but something like ALA would be a better seller if you could offer 1/4 and 1/2 kilo sizes.
    We will and this is a bulk deal for those who just want the product capped. We will release our pure series soon that will be by the bottle.

    take care
  9. New Member
    Brock Landers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    36
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    69.64%

    Excellent Idea!!!!
  10. New Member
    Adawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    208
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

    yep
  11. Board Supporter
    Kristopher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    552
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    27.47%

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleigh
    I would probably in a bit,

    though a querstion...

    can't you just put the powder in your mouth and swash some water in it and swallow? Or will that screw with digestion?
    :ralphie voice:
    Tastes like burning!
  12. Banned
    freaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%

    Is there an ETA on this deal yet?

    Edit: Nevermind. Found the answer in the Synergy section- July 25.
  13. All Traps - No Tris
    tribaltek's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  246.4 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    807
    Rep Power
    535
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%

    This is good news!
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    pre-sale at synergymuscle.com

    limited supply
  15. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    stuff is going fast thanks guys!
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    8 kilos left out of 50!
  17. Banned
    freaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    67.07%

    Holy crap! I just ordered mine 10 minutes ago. My farting around almost made me miss this one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Acetyl L-Carnitine (100 caps/500 mg)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
  2. Acetyl L-Carnitine (50 caps/500 mg)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:34 AM
  4. Anyone make propionyl-L-carnitine caps?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in