Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?

talk2marvin

Awards
Alright I have bulk Alcar, vasopro, caffeine, CEE, and Neurostim C from the last purchase at 1fast. I guess ill wait and use the neurostim after my EC cycle but can I take the alcar with the EC stack. And how do you ease into the stack. like 25 E and 325 once a day at first and like how does it progress?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i would say if you have never taken ephedrine before take half a tab (12.5mg) once a day and lower the caffeine to 150-200mg. gradually you'll be able to bump it up to 25mg E and 200mg C 3x per day.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been using EC for the past 3 days, and today when I took it I got VERY dizzy, nauseous, i got a throbbing headache, and then I left work, came home, and vomited.
Day 1 and 2 I got a little dizzy and tired after my workout, but didn't think much of it.
I started my dosages at 12.5mg E and 200mg C once per day.

Anyway, I doubt this is normal. Anyone else have/had this problem?

talk2marvin

Awards
You kinda have to take it easy at first I have noticed. GOt a lil dizzy doing cardio the first day. I took hydroxycut years ago and I threw up when i got to the 4 pills at a time phase.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I have been using EC for the past 3 days, and today when I took it I got VERY dizzy, nauseous, i got a throbbing headache, and then I left work, came home, and vomited.
Day 1 and 2 I got a little dizzy and tired after my workout, but didn't think much of it.

Were your workouts different than previous ones ? If not than I wouldn't take a chance if it made you feel like crap. I always liked EC. Gave me good results, energy, and a good mood.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought 12.5mg E and 200mg C once per day WAS taking it easy. workouts were exactly the same, so was diet.

I'm going to see if I continue using this, I might scrap it and put it up in the swap meet forum.

turkish

Awards
  • Established

If it's VasoPro that you're taking, it might be the guianafesin thing that made you sick.
I always go for pure ephedrine, and have no problems.