Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?

1. Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?

Alright I have bulk Alcar, vasopro, caffeine, CEE, and Neurostim C from the last purchase at 1fast. I guess ill wait and use the neurostim after my EC cycle but can I take the alcar with the EC stack. And how do you ease into the stack. like 25 E and 325 once a day at first and like how does it progress?

2. i would say if you have never taken ephedrine before take half a tab (12.5mg) once a day and lower the caffeine to 150-200mg. gradually you'll be able to bump it up to 25mg E and 200mg C 3x per day.

3. I have been using EC for the past 3 days, and today when I took it I got VERY dizzy, nauseous, i got a throbbing headache, and then I left work, came home, and vomited.
    Day 1 and 2 I got a little dizzy and tired after my workout, but didn't think much of it.
    I started my dosages at 12.5mg E and 200mg C once per day.

Anyway, I doubt this is normal. Anyone else have/had this problem?
    •   

4. You kinda have to take it easy at first I have noticed. GOt a lil dizzy doing cardio the first day. I took hydroxycut years ago and I threw up when i got to the 4 pills at a time phase.

5. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    I have been using EC for the past 3 days, and today when I took it I got VERY dizzy, nauseous, i got a throbbing headache, and then I left work, came home, and vomited.
    Day 1 and 2 I got a little dizzy and tired after my workout, but didn't think much of it.

Were your workouts different than previous ones ? If not than I wouldn't take a chance if it made you feel like crap. I always liked EC. Gave me good results, energy, and a good mood.

6. I thought 12.5mg E and 200mg C once per day WAS taking it easy. workouts were exactly the same, so was diet.

I'm going to see if I continue using this, I might scrap it and put it up in the swap meet forum.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cable626
    I have been using EC for the past 3 days, and today when I took it I got VERY dizzy, nauseous, i got a throbbing headache, and then I left work, came home, and vomited.

If it's VasoPro that you're taking, it might be the guianafesin thing that made you sick.
    I always go for pure ephedrine, and have no problems.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to take multi vitamins and other supps.
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 06:42 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
  3. how to take wraath and no shotgun. And stims?
    By walugi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
  4. Vitamin timing and how to take
    By corndog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:18 PM
  5. when and how to take glutamine?
    By gatorade12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:33 PM