If there are any advanced bodybuilders on this website then.....

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
What is your favorite supplement to gain major muscle mass?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is your favorite supplement to gain major muscle mass?
Eat right, lift heavy weights. And take advice from the other 6 threads you made about trying to grow "Overnight".

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First things first. You ned to cut.

I've glanced at your other threads about growing, and your lifting routine.
You need to work more on your routine; diet, and rest schedule.
Try a basic 3 on 1 off schedule. Look into it if you're not sure of it.

You're at 21% body fat, and need to cut to at least 15% body fat which is a caloric deficit / cardio / rest.
8-10 or 12 reps on weights.

- 3 on 1 off
- Diet in check
- Rest / Cardio

No supplement advice from me at the moment. Do more research as it appears you've much to learn.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
What company is best to order lgd 4033 from???
Seriously now? Everyone's saying to you that you need to get your diet in line and improve your workouts and now you're asking sources for SARMs?
Taking Ligandrol won't make you grow overnight. No amount of supplements or steroids or SARMs or whatever you want to put in your body can replace a solid diet and training plan. In other words if youre still at 21% bf and start taking LGD 4033 or anything like that, but keep your diet and training the same, LGD won't do jack**** to you. You'd be better off just flushing your money down the toilet, same thing.

As the other posters said, which are certainly far more experienced than I am, take a look into your diet and improve them first, and after these two work perfectly you can start taking supplements and maybe after some years of natural training do a SARM cycle or anything of that matter.
If you do not have a solid, natural built muscle foundation before you start cycling, all you gonna manage to achieve after the end of your cycle, be it juice, ph's or sarms, you gonna lose extremely higher amounts of muscle during pct than someone who had trained naturally and reached his genetic protential before he started cycling.

My 0.02

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
First things first. You ned to cut.

I've glanced at your other threads about growing, and your lifting routine.
You need to work more on your routine; diet, and rest schedule.
Try a basic 3 on 1 off schedule. Look into it if you're not sure of it.

You're at 21% body fat, and need to cut to at least 15% body fat which is a caloric deficit / cardio / rest.
8-10 or 12 reps on weights.

- 3 on 1 off
- Diet in check
- Rest / Cardio

No supplement advice from me at the moment. Do more research as it appears you've much to learn.
Been out of the game for 5 years. Got back 6 months ago and muscle memory is doing wonders. One thing, the last 2 years I ate dirty as **** and got obese. THICK DADDY!! Lmao

Now my body has been changing. Super solid and literally consistent growth. (muscle memory)

My body fat has gone down eating like shet. Still get my pro and fats doe. Originally I wanted to build for a year and lean out after the year. I wanted to build a bass to lean out to.

I’m starting to think that I should atleast cut a little. But now I’m concerned with my growth stopping/slowing down OR loosing muscle. I’m not enhanced, have **** just not ready to loose the hair I have left.

Wut should I doooooo?

Ripple2352

Awards
What company is best to order lgd 4033 from???
Jesus crips....things like this are why these things get banned and are considered dangerous in the first place (among other reasons of course). Come on now man....