1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Flavor Systems

I know blackstarlabs has a few, but are there any other good places to purchase reasonably priced flavor systems (other than van/choc) for bulk/custom mixes?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Typical flavour systems like that BSL produces and a few others are normally only good for bland tasting raws like that of protein powder.

To develop flavour systems for things like CEE, ALCAR, CM, and then any combination thereof would take a lot of work. Why? Because the taste of each of these compunds can affect the taste of the flavour being used.

In other words, most of these compounds need to be masked because they are harsh and "just any old flavouring system" won't always do the trick.

Now, I find Crystal Lite maskes the taste of a lot of compounds quite nicely
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Typical flavour systems like that BSL produces and a few others are normally only good for bland tasting raws like that of protein powder.

To develop flavour systems for things like CEE, ALCAR, CM, and then any combination thereof would take a lot of work. Why? Because the taste of each of these compunds can affect the taste of the flavour being used.

In other words, most of these compounds need to be masked because they are harsh and "just any old flavouring system" won't always do the trick.

Now, I find Crystal Lite maskes the taste of a lot of compounds quite nicely
    As have I, but it gets costly, even from SAMs and I get tired of lemon, lemon, lemon,
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutra Planet Flavor Systems
    By Oddball8945 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 11:26 AM