What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!


    Gonna start with Arez WHITE

    Probably one of the strongest i'v take, 3 first days was hard to handle with the alpha yohimbine had nausea no appetite because first time taken yohimbine but after that it was like my body adjust it and now it's awesome, the pump is not that good 1mg of citruline is not enough other than that awesome stuff, sweating a lot with this pre tho.

    rating : 8,5/10

    Name:  AreZ-SuppFacts1.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  66.7 KBName:  arez-baja-cs-copy.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  62.9 KB


  2. PerforMax Labs' VasoMax 5/5

    The pump is insane, the focus is amazing, it's stim-free but yet somehow gives you very clean energy and the Raspberry Lemonade is easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever tried.
    •   
       


  3. That's a serious amount of stims...

    I've been enjoying Hypermax, Conqu3r, and Kraken - these are my top 3 go-to's. I definitely need to try Arez out though. I really enjoy the energy, focus, and pump components of Hypermax
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vibin View Post
    Gonna start with Arez WHITE

    Probably one of the strongest i'v take, 3 first days was hard to handle with the alpha yohimbine had nausea no appetite because first time taken yohimbine but after that it was like my body adjust it and now it's awesome, the pump is not that good 1mg of citruline is not enough other than that awesome stuff, sweating a lot with this pre tho.

    rating : 8,5/10

    Name:  AreZ-SuppFacts1.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  66.7 KBName:  arez-baja-cs-copy.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  62.9 KB
    I really hope you are rotating that with something else
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  5. Radiate with stim free Quake. Lovin it.
    •   
       


  6. I'm not, i'm actually stacking it with non stim called sleeve buster

  7. Which pre workout would you recommend for insane pumps? I'd prefer it not being stim free.
    Has any of you tried Dr Jekyll or Mr.Hyde pwo?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Which pre workout would you recommend for insane pumps? I'd prefer it not being stim free.
    Has any of you tried Dr Jekyll or Mr.Hyde pwo?
    Hyde is another high-stim option. Definitely a great choice, but be careful of overdoing it on the stims. I always find that stacking a non-stim pump product with a stim pre is the best option for energy and pumps, but Hypermax and Max Out are solid options for a good pump + stims.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Hyde is another high-stim option. Definitely a great choice, but be careful of overdoing it on the stims. I always find that stacking a non-stim pump product with a stim pre is the best option for energy and pumps, but Hypermax and Max Out are solid options for a good pump + stims.
    Thanks man! Would mr hyde with some extra citrulline or arginine be a good stack? For both emergy and pumps?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Thanks man! Would mr hyde with some extra citrulline or arginine be a good stack? For both emergy and pumps?
    It couldn't hurt to add in some citrulline and/or arginine. There are a few solid non-stim products that would stack well and give epic pumps - my go to pump products are Vasomax and High Volume. For what you get they're worth the few extra dollars. I typically only use them on arm/shoulder days, so the tub lasts me a while.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    It couldn't hurt to add in some citrulline and/or arginine. There are a few solid non-stim products that would stack well and give epic pumps - my go to pump products are Vasomax and High Volume. For what you get they're worth the few extra dollars. I typically only use them on arm/shoulder days, so the tub lasts me a while.
    Thanks a lot! Ill check them out!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Which pre workout would you recommend for insane pumps? I'd prefer it not being stim free.
    Has any of you tried Dr Jekyll or Mr.Hyde pwo?
    I'm currently using hyde and love it. Not the best for pumps though but energy release is steady and I feel very little crash from it. I'm using serum by outbreak nutrition as a non stim pump pre. I sometimes mix the two but to be honest I find that large doses of citruline sit quite heavy in my stomach so even though the pumps are legit my workout is hampered by feeling bloated. Me hyde is the best I've used in a long time stim wise so may try jekyll to see if it's any better on my stomach.

  13. RE1GN
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    PerforMax Labs' VasoMax 5/5

    The pump is insane, the focus is amazing, it's stim-free but yet somehow gives you very clean energy and the Raspberry Lemonade is easily one of the best tasting supplements I've ever tried.
    Believe it or not, the Tropical Splash VasoMax is even better. Have you tried it?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Believe it or not, the Tropical Splash VasoMax is even better. Have you tried it?
    I haven't tried it yet.. sad face

    I have half tub RL left, then I'll grab one. I want to see if it mixes with Orange Mango FitMax for a nice fatburning plus pump combo.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  16. What Pre Workout are you using at the moment? and rate it!


    Sr-6+ Iím testing out by torem and I love the energy and pump you get . By far the best . I got to try a weeks worth of samples from one of the shows they were at . No stim but endurance and pumps I mean vein spilting pumps.
    Taste not so great with water but they suggest to take it with a bai drink which seems to make it taste better.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. re1gn
    bloodshr3d
    endur3

    earlier did lots of TripleX,pure 1,3dmaa, 1,4 dmaa, eph100 but dont like it anymore

  18. Wild Thing by Assault Labs 5/5. Very smooth energy and focus that gets me through my workout!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  19. I got a good deal on "Sidewalk Kraka." The first day was insane. My body is, obviously, getting used to it, but it's still working well. 4/5

  20. Prolific, High Volume and a product called Epic Pump (VASO6, Vinitrox, L-Norvaline) are the three i rotate now. I mix them up depending on the workout.

    • 2 scoops Prolific + 2 caps Epic Pump for legs.
    • 1 scoop Prolific + 1 scoop High-Volume + 2 caps Epic Pump for Chest or Back.
    • 2 scoops High-Volume + 2 caps Epic Pump for shoulders or arms


    I love the clean energy and focus from Prolific and the massive pumps High Volume and Epic Pump gives me.

  21. Been using Cannibal Ferox by Chaos and Pain.. it's impressed me so far.. not a jittery energy very clean focused energy.. also noticeable increase of aggression each time I've used it. Very helpful

  22. Re1gn
    Mega pre
    Hemavo2
    Nitrox
    Stampede untamed

  23. I have Iforce Max Out sitting on my shelve....imo it's a very complete preworkout that has everything I look for

    but I'm currently taking LG's Rezolution v2 so I haven't been using a "pre workout" as the pill has enough stim's in it
    Muscle Research Board Rep

    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  24. I'm using B-Nox Androrush. Was cheap on Amazon so I decided to give it a try. lol. It's not bad actually!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Hyde is another high-stim option. Definitely a great choice, but be careful of overdoing it on the stims. I always find that stacking a non-stim pump product with a stim pre is the best option for energy and pumps, but Hypermax and Max Out are solid options for a good pump + stims.
    Hyde provides a lot of energy (high-stim), but there are better options out there for pumps IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyBeast View Post
    Thanks man! Would mr hyde with some extra citrulline or arginine be a good stack? For both emergy and pumps?
    You can add extra citrulline (which is better than arginine) to any high-stim PWO to provide added pumps. The same goes for adding nitrates or any other pump-providing ingredient of your choice. This allows you to have a high-stim product you like,and still get good pumps by adding things to it, as some high-stim products aren't the best in terms of pumps.

    For high-stim PWO that still provides solid pumps, I use HyperMax. Other times I'll use FitMax as a stim-base (as well as a cognitive/focus/endurance base) and add some citrulline and/or potassium nitrate to it to provide the pumps. I always like having some extra citrulline powder and/or nitrate caps on hand to add to something, or just to have with some coffee/caffeine for a very basic/affordable PWO stack/combo.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 07:56 PM
  2. What are YOU using?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 11:27 AM
  3. What Company WPI Powder are you using?
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 08:53 PM
  4. What creatine are you using right now?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 11:55 AM
  5. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in