Medfitrx review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Medfitrx review

I bought the medfit rx kong stack online. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or specifically this stack. I just wanna know if they are legit. Thanks

2. I haven’t and don’t think I ever will take 5 sarms in 1 product

Is it 60 Tabs ? And welcome to the forums
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html
    •   

3. Is this your first cycle?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog13 View Post
    I bought the medfit rx kong stack online. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with this company or specifically this stack. I just wanna know if they are legit. Thanks
    We need the deets

5. Yeah it's 60 tabs (1 tab a day). 25mg mk2866, 20mg gw, mk677 15mg, 10mg lgd 4033, 6mg rad140. (Yes I know mk 677 and gw are not typically sarms) but this stack intrigues me. I've taking mk2866 and sr9009 in the past with good results. My main concern is if they are a stand up company.
    •   

6. That's a hefty dose to squeeze into a pill.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cgkone View Post
    That's a hefty dose to squeeze into a pill.
    Yea they turned it into chewable tablets
    New SNS Glycophase
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/304910-announcing-new-glycophase.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    Yea they turned it into chewable tablets
    Have you already bought them.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog13 View Post
    Yeah it's 60 tabs (1 tab a day). 25mg mk2866, 20mg gw, mk677 15mg, 10mg lgd 4033, 6mg rad140. (Yes I know mk 677 and gw are not typically sarms) but this stack intrigues me. I've taking mk2866 and sr9009 in the past with good results. My main concern is if they are a stand up company.
    What did sr9009 do for you, i have heard of GW being effective for fat loss but do not like the fact that it can cause cancer which puts me off using it.

10. Yes I did buy them, gonna give them a shot.

11. Sr9009 is really a fat killer per say, but my endurance was through the roof so you can fat that way. I tried gw about 9 months ago... that really helped lean me out. I pretty sure if you read into the studies it probably says it causes cancer in rats after long term use.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog13 View Post
    Sr9009 is really a fat killer per say, but my endurance was through the roof so you can fat that way. I tried gw about 9 months ago... that really helped lean me out. I pretty sure if you read into the studies it probably says it causes cancer in rats after long term use.
    Did SR work better for fat loss vs GW? i know it is down to very high dosing of GW and long term use but would not like to put any cancer risk to my health even it if is many years down the line and even if it did require years of usage.

13. Gw is the better fat burner (I really didn't do to much cardio but still leaned out with gw), sr doesn't burn fat but it will keep you exercising/doing cardio for a lot longer, so you will burn fat that way.i never tried it but I wonder if stacking is an option for some crazy lean outs. You would burn that fat and double up on the cardio for even bigger results ( if stacking it is possible)

14. Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog13 View Post
    Gw is the better fat burner (I really didn't do to much cardio but still leaned out with gw), sr doesn't burn fat but it will keep you exercising/doing cardio for a lot longer, so you will burn fat that way.i never tried it but I wonder if stacking is an option for some crazy lean outs. You would burn that fat and double up on the cardio for even bigger results ( if stacking it is possible)
    Thanks for your feedback on the two, with GW how did you dose it and what duration was the run for, some say 20-30mg per day and for 6-8 weeks.

15. I ran 20 mg for 8 weeks

16. Medfit rx is good. I have only ran Alpha 1 tabs though not their sarm stacks.
  17. Medfitrx review

It always baffles me how people consume something with proven carcinogenic properties just to expedite their fat loss. I guess I have no idea how the benefits outweigh the risk but to each their own

18. Interesting product I just found by Medfit RX. Methyltrienelone nasal spray....any thoughts?

19. That **** is supposed to be very strong anabolic and super hepatoxic

20. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    That **** is supposed to be very strong anabolic and super hepatoxic
    They are selling it like itís an unregulated designer. You can find it at various supplement stores. I though methyl Tren was banned though right?

21. It seems med fit rx does whatever the hell they want. I thought it was a controlled substance too.

22. I bought it as well = Looking for feedback on anyone who has cycled with pros or cons for results.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    It seems med fit rx does whatever the hell they want. I thought it was a controlled substance too.
    Yes they sell many illegal designer steroids like hexadrone and claim they are legal prohormones to their customer lol! I don’t think the dea would agree with their legal opinion! I think they also sell dmz which though not explicitly on the banned list is not found in nature and therefore is illegal as well. Their Sarm stack called “Kong” is sure to kill lipids and they also sell stacks of several methylated pro-hormones called “king” in one pill good for their customers to destroy their liver with.

24. I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol

25. Quote Originally Posted by HooliganNoire View Post
    I got their Hexadrone, did 6 weeks on it and gained 15 pounds muscle not fat. So yeah..I would say they are legit. Now I'm curious about their Dycardrol
    Wow that is awesome results! I was thinking of trying that myself since it isn’t methylated. Curious did you get any blood work done for lips, or liver done afterward? How much of the gains did you keep and what did you run it at?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Movie Review: City of Gods
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
  2. Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach
    By RVEXLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat